Hello everyone

Let us get to know you!
khouji
I Like Anime

Hello everyone

Postby khouji » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 am

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I have been watching anime since I was 5-years old and I'm 30 now. My favorite is Zenki, Hunter X Hunter Cowboy Bebop Dragon Ball, Astro Boy, BTX, Gundam Wing and Mojako!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Chris » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome. I hope you find yourself a home here. Have lots of fun.

::hi::

Get ready for the bombard of questions.

::peace::

BlueSpark
Crazy About Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:36 am

Welcome to the crew, new guy :P. Good choice joining Otaku Spirit. Although recently, the forums haven't been that active, so you might not have to fear a whole mountain of questions being dumped on you at once :D. However, I will – as per tradition – present you with a patented BlueSpark random question(tm):

Have you seen The Future Diary? If so, what's your take on Yuno Gasai – does she deserve all the admiration and hype she's receiving as the queen of yandere?

If you haven't watched the show, shame on you... Just kidding ;). Alternative question: How much would you say you enjoy action scenes in anime? What does a good action scene need to do to get your blood pumping?

Lastly, since you've obviously been watching animes for a long time, you've doubtless gotten to know a plethora of different characters. I'd like to invite you to my forum game where you can put your repertoire to the test and have some fun in the process :). We could really use an extra player at the moment.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

khouji
I Like Anime

Postby khouji » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Welcome to the crew, new guy :P. Good choice joining Otaku Spirit. Although recently, the forums haven't been that active, so you might not have to fear a whole mountain of questions being dumped on you at once :D. However, I will – as per tradition – present you with a patented BlueSpark random question(tm):

Have you seen The Future Diary? If so, what's your take on Yuno Gasai – does she deserve all the admiration and hype she's receiving as the queen of yandere?

If you haven't watched the show, shame on you... Just kidding ;). Alternative question: How much would you say you enjoy action scenes in anime? What does a good action scene need to do to get your blood pumping?

Lastly, since you've obviously been watching animes for a long time, you've doubtless gotten to know a plethora of different characters. I'd like to invite you to my forum game where you can put your repertoire to the test and have some fun in the process :). We could really use an extra player at the moment.

Thanks for welcoming me, I will visit your forum game. appreciate your invitation thank you very much! ::happy::

Scribblenog
I Like Anime

Postby Scribblenog » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:20 am

Welcome to the forums khouji. This is a great place to hang out. Nice folks and a good podcast to stir some discussion.
I saw on your list of favorites a lot of anime that might be considered action or shounen. Do you stick mainly to those genres? Are there other genres you enjoy or any you downright have no interest in?