Hello everyone

Let us get to know you!
khouji
I Like Anime

Hello everyone

Postby khouji » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 am

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supply. I have been watching anime since I was 5-years old and I'm 30 now. My favorite is Zenki, Hunter X Hunter Cowboy Bebop Dragon Ball, Astro Boy, BTX, Gundam Wing and Mojako!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Hello everyone

Postby Chris » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Welcome. I hope you find yourself a home here. Have lots of fun.

::hi::

Get ready for the bombard of questions.

::peace::

BlueSpark
Crazy About Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:36 am

Welcome to the crew, new guy :P. Good choice joining Otaku Spirit. Although recently, the forums haven't been that active, so you might not have to fear a whole mountain of questions being dumped on you at once :D. However, I will – as per tradition – present you with a patented BlueSpark random question(tm):

Have you seen The Future Diary? If so, what's your take on Yuno Gasai – does she deserve all the admiration and hype she's receiving as the queen of yandere?

If you haven't watched the show, shame on you... Just kidding ;). Alternative question: How much would you say you enjoy action scenes in anime? What does a good action scene need to do to get your blood pumping?

Lastly, since you've obviously been watching animes for a long time, you've doubtless gotten to know a plethora of different characters. I'd like to invite you to my forum game where you can put your repertoire to the test and have some fun in the process :). We could really use an extra player at the moment.
(Credit for this signature goes to Andrew - you rock!)

khouji
I Like Anime

Postby khouji » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:11 pm

BlueSpark wrote:Welcome to the crew, new guy :P. Good choice joining Otaku Spirit. Although recently, the forums haven't been that active, so you might not have to fear a whole mountain of questions being dumped on you at once :D. However, I will – as per tradition – present you with a patented BlueSpark random question(tm):

Have you seen The Future Diary? If so, what's your take on Yuno Gasai – does she deserve all the admiration and hype she's receiving as the queen of yandere?

If you haven't watched the show, shame on you... Just kidding ;). Alternative question: How much would you say you enjoy action scenes in anime? What does a good action scene need to do to get your blood pumping?

Lastly, since you've obviously been watching animes for a long time, you've doubtless gotten to know a plethora of different characters. I'd like to invite you to my forum game where you can put your repertoire to the test and have some fun in the process :). We could really use an extra player at the moment.

Thanks for welcoming me, I will visit your forum game. appreciate your invitation thank you very much! ::happy::