Hi I am new here

Let us get to know you!
Originalink
I Like Anime

Re: Hi I am new here

Postby Originalink » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 pm

Honestly, I am just starting to pick up on the meaning of words Otaku and Weeb. When I started to casually watch anime seventeen years ago those words weren't as commonplace to me as they seem today. Maybe the internet is just educating me :). I am into fanfic and fan art, I am new to both though. I am sort of in training lol. I think cosplay is awesome, but I am not currently pursuing it as an interest (I am spread thin as it is). I haven't figured out how to post drawings into the forums yet, else I would sure a few pics.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:49 pm

Originalink wrote:Honestly, I am just starting to pick up on the meaning of words Otaku and Weeb. When I started to casually watch anime seventeen years ago those words weren't as commonplace to me as they seem today. Maybe the internet is just educating me :). I am into fanfic and fan art, I am new to both though. I am sort of in training lol. I think cosplay is awesome, but I am not currently pursuing it as an interest (I am spread thin as it is). I haven't figured out how to post drawings into the forums yet, else I would sure a few pics.

Go to full editor, select IMG and paste a URL direct link in there. I suggest you upload your art to imgur and use them as a host

Originalink
I Like Anime

Postby Originalink » Tue May 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Hmm, it appears my answer did not post, sorry Neko. I am into fanfic and fan art. I am very new to both, sort of still in training. I think cosplay is awesome, but I am not currently pursuing it because my time is already spread super thin.

justaguy1253
Crazy About Anime

Postby justaguy1253 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:17 pm

Hello, welcome to the forums. I hope we have great discussions about many topics.
Question times!!!
1) what's your favorite show?
2) do you play video games?
3) waifu?

My waifu collection is
Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

Originalink
I Like Anime

Postby Originalink » Thu May 04, 2017 6:37 am

Kool, think I will spend most of my time starting off here in the Spring 2017 season boards while I am new and still getting the hang of things.