introducing myself

Let us get to know you!
azsxw
I Like Anime

Re: introducing myself

Postby azsxw » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Ayuu wrote:Hello hello~

Hope you have a good time around the forums~~ ^^

I saw earlier you mentioned you like comedy anime~. Any show in particular you would say is your favorite in terms of comedy? Have you seen Nichijou and/or Yuruyuri?

Anohana is definitely my favourite comedy.(jk)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is more my kind of humour

Any thoughts on the cute girls doing cute things genre?

an anime with just cute girls doing cute stuff I think honestly would get boring in my opinion, there needs to be some character developmentI feel cuteness is a sorta byproduct of nieve characters being explored by the creators.

Ayuu
Otaku

Re: introducing myself

Postby Ayuu » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:47 pm

azsxw wrote:
Ayuu wrote:Hello hello~

Hope you have a good time around the forums~~ ^^

I saw earlier you mentioned you like comedy anime~. Any show in particular you would say is your favorite in terms of comedy? Have you seen Nichijou and/or Yuruyuri?

Anohana is definitely my favourite comedy.(jk)

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou is more my kind of humour

Any thoughts on the cute girls doing cute things genre?

an anime with just cute girls doing cute stuff I think honestly would get boring in my opinion, there needs to be some character developmentI feel cuteness is a sorta byproduct of nieve characters being explored by the creators.

Ehh I kinda disagree with that, some of the characters could be described as nieve but definitely not all of them. It depends on how it's done of course though. CGDCT usually doesn't have a huge amount of story development but you do get insight into the characters and their struggles. All the while they are doing adorable stuff throughout the show. Two of my favorites are Non Non Biyori and Is The Order a Rabbit!? Not sure if you've seen either of them.

I need to watch daily lives of high school boys, I've heard it's really funny.