Hi. I'm new

Let us get to know you!
shooterand1
I Like Anime

Hi. I'm new

Postby shooterand1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 am

New to the forums. Anyone else play hyperdimension neptunia?

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Hi. I'm new

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Welcome

I hope you have fun and find lots of friends here.

Neptunia is on my wish list but due to both time and budget constraints I have not yet played it.

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Re: Hi. I'm new

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:05 am

Oh, shoot – a new forum member!

... Was that too forced? Oh well :P. Greetings to you, hopefully you'll find people to chat with about all the good stuff that takes up your leisure time. I can't say I've played (or even heard much about) Neptunia; to be honest, I'm not even remotely in the loop when it comes to the gaming scene. I just find an interesting new game here and there, and I frequently go back to playing older ones. Even though I spend way more time gaming than watching anime, I consider the latter my more passionate hobby.

So, like everyone who joins our circle, you'll be confronted with a highly random question spontaneously generated by yours truly:

Do you have a favorite 'type' of voice to listen to in anime? Deep bass? High-pitched? Slightly hoarse? Lilting? This, of course, also depends on your preferred audio language (I'm a steadfast English dub defender, myself).

By the way, if you've seen a bunch of shows and know a good number of anime characters, feel free to check out the forum game linked in my description. It's a "Cards Against Humanity"-type contest of sorts which allows you to draw from your anime geekdom knowledge, be a little creative as well as persuasive :).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!