Hi, newbie here

Let us get to know you!
Kizito
I Like Anime

Hi, newbie here

Postby Kizito » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:53 pm

I'm new to the group and this is actually my first forum for anything so may take me a while to grasp everything.
Looking forward to chatting to you all and any/all help is welcome!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: Hi, newbie here

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:17 pm

Welcome

Hope you find a home and make lots of friends here.

;-)

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forums!

What are some of your favorite anime??

Who are some of your favorite male and female anime characters??? :)

Kizito
I Like Anime

Postby Kizito » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 am

Thanks for the welcome!

Favourite animes would be FMA, Evangelion, SAO, Toradora, Death Parade, AoT, lists too big really.

Male: Spike Spiegel, Levi Ackerman, Roy Mustang, Yato, Kirito

Female: Kaori Miyazono, Asuna Yuki, Asuka Langley Souryuu, Rem (re:zero), Rukia Kuchiki

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:59 am

Heya Kizito,

Is that name I'm seeing derived from a popular MMO protagonist ;)? Unfortunately, I don't think I've seen any of the series starring the characters in your signature. I only recognize the siblings from No Game, No Life.

Don't take me as the measurement standard, though – I don't watch a lot of action-oriented stuff, and I pretty much ignore any series that hasn't received an English (or German) dub :P. There are plenty of other folks around, though (mostly in the Seasonal Discussion subforum), who will prove to be better conversation partners in these areas.

Anyway, as a new recruit to the Otaku Spirit corps, you will be greeted as customary by a BlueSpark random question:

Do you prefer watching an anime series in one go or on a week-by-week basis? Does it differ based on a given show's length, genres etc.?

Lastly, you are cordially invited to take a look at the forum game I have created – the link is in my signature. It's all good, harmless and sometimes crazy fun, trying to come up with similarities between different anime characters :).
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Kizito
I Like Anime

Postby Kizito » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:08 pm

I've used this handle a few times so thought why not use it again since it is a play on one of my favourite male protagonists. The characters from my signature are from tokyo ghoul, seven deadly sins and terror in resonance just in case you're interested.

Literally the most impatient person ever so being able to binge watch a series is perfect to me, I have just completed Re:Zero in one day. The length of series or genre doesn't matter to me as long as I find myself gripped by at least 2 episodes in I suppose.

I will give your game a go happily and thanks for the welcome and questions it's much appreciated.