Hajimemashite

Let us get to know you!
jndsn
I Like Anime

Hajimemashite

Postby jndsn » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 pm

HI everyone!
my name is Jordan, i'm a 19 year old male living in New Zealand. i am generally a very reserved person and don't talk to people very often but i hope we can all get along. i started seriously watching anime 3 years ago when my sister forced my father and i to watch death note together and ive been in love ever since. i have recently started being interested in collecting figures and am preparing my wallet for the onslaught that is to come. lastly i believe all loli's are gods gift to mankind and must be protected at all costs.

favorite anime: no game no life
favorite studio: madhouse
best girl: Tachibana Kanade (angel beats)
favorite genre: sci-fi
sub or dub: sub
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jndsn

yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

BlueSpark
I Bleed Anime

Re: Hajimemashite

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:58 am

Hey Jordan,

Good to welcome another member to our community. Don't worry, I'm an extreme introvert myself, which means I simply have no desire to talk to others most of the time. That's where forums are great, though: You can contribute whenever you feel like it, no pressure. Also, it's hard to find instances of people not getting along around here (barring minor spats every now and then) :).

Death Note is definitely a stellar gateway anime. I like it quite a bit, although my genre preferences go in a different direction (all about the feels :>). My favorite science-fiction anime has to be Steins;Gate, though - that series is simply divine. Due to my infatuation with drama shows, I'm of course intimately familiar with most works adapated from Key visual novels, so I approve of your Best Girl choice :P.

Tradition compels me to now fling a randomly generated question at you:

What do you think of facial expressions in anime? This is a rather broad question, so reply with as much or as little as comes to mind.

Lastly, a bit of self-promotion: If you're interested in racking your brains a little, I encourage you to check out the forum game linked in my signature. The task is to come up with similarities between different anime characters. I think it's loads of fun (and never gets repetitive!), and we could still use a regular player or two.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 am

Welcome to our new friend I hope you find fun and friends here.

As per tradition your random question

What is your favorite character that by all accounts you should despise?

jndsn
I Like Anime

Postby jndsn » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 am

what do i think of facial expressions? outside of ahegao i dont have any problems with facial expressions and i do enjoy the wacky kind of facial expressions in shows like GTO.

favourite character i should despise? slaine..? although i never watched the second season of aldnoah in which ive heard he turns into a real Clean-Clean-kun i didnt see why people hate him to the extent that they do

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 pm

jndsn wrote:what do i think of facial expressions? outside of ahegao i dont have any problems with facial expressions and i do enjoy the wacky kind of facial expressions in shows like GTO.

favourite character i should despise? slaine..? although i never watched the second season of aldnoah in which ive heard he turns into a real Clean-Clean-kun i didnt see why people hate him to the extent that they do

Meh as I remember I kinda liked him till second season