Please be nice to me~

Let us get to know you!
BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:49 pm

fragoff wrote:So, platina, you love magical girl shows but hate horror. Is a show like magical girl raising project a real paradox for you?
That's a good question - I'm awaiting Platina's reply :D. It might be to her what Eureka Seven is to me. I don't care for the mecha battles one bit, but the romance in the show is pretty sweet, so I walked away from it feeling decently satisfied.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:08 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:
Crash Kamio wrote:
Wow a game company? You allowed to say what company you work for? (Not sure if theres some sort of agreement you had to sign to prevent you from saying what company) What do you do at the company? Good choice of Aoba by the way. Love New Game.

Lol no, I said I am looking to work for a gaming company. Pearl Abyss, Ubisoft, maybe Square Enix. ::hi::

Oooohhhhh, I misread, my apologies. Good luck with it! :3

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:25 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:So, platina, you love magical girl shows but hate horror. Is a show like magical girl raising project a real paradox for you?
That's a good question - I'm awaiting Platina's reply :D. It might be to her what Eureka Seven is to me. I don't care for the mecha battles one bit, but the romance in the show is pretty sweet, so I walked away from it feeling decently satisfied.

I'm sure some of us have rules or lines that we do not cross. Magical girls imho should not fight and kill each other. And mechas should be destroyed by other mechas only (quoting Ernesti Echevalier here). Btw, I don't think that's horror, Pupa and Another are horror. Magical Girl raising seems like a battle royale (yes I read the Battle Royale manga, not really satisfied with it, the live action was not to my taste either.)

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Now that I've actually got some time to myself I've finally got your customary questions

What character do you most want to drink with?

If you could make an original spin off who would it follow, what and where would it happen?

Name an anime character you absolutely hate

You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose?

In your opinion, what makes a good anime

Is there an anime you wish was more popular?

Name a popular anime you hate

Best op/Ed?

What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?

Best mascot

Fastest dropped show? How far?

What is your favorite show in your least favorite genre?

What is your least favorite show in your favorite genre?

Would you rather binge watch or keep up seasonally?

I see you read manga, what's your favorite? who's your favorite mangaka?

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:13 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Now that I've actually got some time to myself I've finally got your customary questions

Help, I'm being interrogated! ::shocked::

What character do you most want to drink with? Dante (Devil May Cry). I'm not a drinker but I had tried beer before and it wasn't so bad. There was an episode where Dante drank beer and ate pizza and I thought it would be nice to join him.

If you could make an original spin off who would it follow, what and where would it happen? Tomoyo Daidouji would make a better magical girl than that Sakura. She deserves a magical girl spin off.

Name an anime character you absolutely hate: Shinji Ikari. Just get in the gao robot already!

You get to have a harem of [6] anime characters of your choice, who do you choose? Young Gilgamesh, Illya and Chloe von Einzbern, Miyu Edelfelt, Tomoyo Daidouji, Futaba Aoi (Vividred Operation) and Kobato Hasegawa. All of you, call me onee-chan! ::mischief::

In your opinion, what makes a good anime: it has to be a good story. And of course it has to have all the things I want.

Is there an anime you wish was more popular? There are many underrated anime. I'll say Devil May Cry, Beatless and Shomin Sample for now.

Name a popular anime you hate: Sword Art Online

Best op/Ed? For OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPhk-97ZvQ

For Ed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1YtkuvmtpU

What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality? Maika Sakuranomiya, we both have that cheery personality and a like for foreign culture (she's over the top though). Aoba Suzukaze is another one since we share a love for games and we both want to work for gaming companies (well she's already living her dream...)

Best mascot: Fou and Bonta-kun

Fastest dropped show? How far? - Akame ga Kill. I didn't like the manga and I hated the anime after 2 episodes.

What is your favorite show in your least favorite genre? Devil May Cry.

What is your least favorite show in your favorite genre? Highschool DxD

Would you rather binge watch or keep up seasonally? Mostly I wait until the season is done so I can binge-watch. But there are exceptions, especially if the anime is good (I wait impatiently for Overlord and Island).

I see you read manga, what's your favorite? who's your favorite mangaka? No one in particular, if the manga has piqued my interest then I read it.

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:07 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:[...] and Kobato Hasegawa.
Yeees, the Kobato fanclub absolutely needs more members ::yess::! Best chunibyo loli ever.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:03 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:[...] and Kobato Hasegawa.
Yeees, the Kobato fanclub absolutely needs more members ::yess::! Best chunibyo loli ever.

Moshi moshi, keisatsu? ::happy::

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:04 am

Come ooon, it's just some good-hearted love for a sweet girl! Eira will back me up here in a second. There's absolutely nothing wrong with... Hey, officer, what's the deal? I wasn't doing anything wrong! I know my rights, darnit!
::alone::

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:37 am

BlueSpark wrote:It's just some good-hearted love for a sweet girl! Eira will back me up here in a second. There's absolutely nothing wrong with... Hey, officer, what's the deal? I wasn't doing anything wrong! I know my rights, darnit!

What, me? No I don’t know that guy I swear. Eira? Never heard of him.
*salute*
I salute you for sticking to you guns, but I can’t sink with you on this.
Farewell brave soldier.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:59 am

I smell a traitor to the loli alliance. Chris! This one's in need of correctional measures! We can't have members who aren't dedicat... Wait, what do you mean, the time for my call is over? I still