Please be nice to me~

Let us get to know you!
User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1520
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:23 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:(well, maybe I'm going to purgatory, but you guys? Muhahahaha! ::peace:: )
When you get to purgatory, say hi to Angel, Yurippe and the gang for me. Meanwhile, I'll have the devil serve up some delicious burgers downstairs.
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby fragoff » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:34 am

Tsss! I made the devil cry like a baby
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1520
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:38 am

fragoff wrote:Tsss! I made the devil cry like a baby
He was allowed to, though, so it's all good.
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku
Posts: 1830
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:19 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:Tsss! I made the devil cry like a baby
He was allowed to, though, so it's all good.

Insert devil may cry reference here

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby fragoff » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:Tsss! I made the devil cry like a baby
He was allowed to, though, so it's all good.

Insert devil may cry reference here


Nope. The other one.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1520
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:49 pm

fragoff wrote:Nope. The other one.
Ohh, I got it wrong, then. Not gonna be a crybaby about it, though. The devil is only a man, too.

(Dang, stretching it so far I'm running out of room in my apartment...)

Edit: Sorry for derailing your intro thread like this, Platina...
Image
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 am

Re: Please be nice to me~

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:59 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:Nope. The other one.
Ohh, I got it wrong, then. Not gonna be a crybaby about it, though. The devil is only a man, too.

(Dang, stretching it so far I'm running out of room in my apartment...)

Edit: Sorry for derailing your intro thread like this, Platina...
Image


Lol it's OK, at least it's lively here and no toxic, unlike the chat in Black Desert Online SEA. That's one thing I don't like there, so many ill-mannered players. Here we have lively conversation and laugh about it. ::happy::