Hey hey!

Let us get to know you!
briangowerhc
I Like Anime

Re: Hey hey!

Postby briangowerhc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Ban the dub watchers, they're a festering wound to this abscess of a community

I had to get it out there right away. Like rippinng off a band-aid haha

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote: If you like love live I need to suggest the way better idol show idolm@ster. Makoto master race, tomboy master race.

Thanks. I'll get those on the list. Got any recommendations for music/ band shows? I liked BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, K-On!, and I just started Bang Dream.

briangowerhc
I Like Anime

Postby briangowerhc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:38 am

fragoff wrote:P.s: briangowerhc, you better run away boy! Because even before your dub's love creates trouble for you, you will face a greater peril: people here will very soon bury you under many many questions on your anime hobby. You have been warned!

I can dig it! Nothing wrong with talking about stuff you enjoy. I'm used to being that guy who brings up anime randomly in groups to see if anyone's into talking about it. Let me tell you... it can be a rough one. Haha

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:09 am

briangowerhc wrote:Nico, Megumin, Diane, Ryuko... I'm done.
That and Akko in Little Witch Academia. Oh, and she was Akari, A.K.A. best girl in the 1st half of A Lull in the Sea.

By the way, I have a soft spot for anime girls with a tiny fang (or two). It gives characters like Misao from Lucky Star and Hikari from Interviews with Monster Girls an extra dose of adorable :).

fragoff wrote:P.s: had to work to get the reference, you damned dubbed freak!
Well, someone's got to make sure you don't get rusty.

briangowerhc wrote:Got any recommendations for music/ band shows?
Not that you asked me, but I'll toss in my 2 cents, anyway :P: I enjoyed both Nana and Fuuka. Nana is basically a soap-opera-ish drama with shoujo-esque humor, but content that's more in the jousei region. Fuuka was mainly just a sweet romance story for me (bonus points for you: The female lead sports a pixie cut ;), at least from what I can tell with my limited knowledge of hairstyles).

briangowerhc wrote:I'm used to being that guy who brings up anime randomly in groups to see if anyone's into talking about it. Let me tell you... it can be a rough one. Haha
You da man. I can never muster the courage to do that. When the conversation suddenly does shift to anime, my eyes light up with excitement for a second, only to grow dim with disappointed as all they've watched are the typical 100+-episode shonens and maybe Death Note and some others. Never been able to geek out with people in real life over Kanon, Clannad, Chunibyo, K-On!, Baka and Test, and so on.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:21 am

briangowerhc wrote:
Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Ban the dub watchers, they're a festering wound to this abscess of a community

I had to get it out there right away. Like rippinng off a band-aid haha

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote: If you like love live I need to suggest the way better idol show idolm@ster. Makoto master race, tomboy master race.

Thanks. I'll get those on the list. Got any recommendations for music/ band shows? I liked BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, K-On!, and I just started Bang Dream.

DETROIT METAL CITY, nodame cantible, white album 2 not 1, 2 they adapt different vns, and kids on the slope.

If you have a discord feel free to join mine in my sig

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:10 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:DETROIT METAL CITY

::yess::

Brian, you cleared the important dub question, but we have to clear the second most important one:

Rem, ultimate waifu of whole univers, or trash emilia?
(What do you mean i try to influence the guy???!!!)
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:08 pm

LuvHarry wrote:Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Not only is this a super late response but it is also your first ever post.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:39 am

I already reported the post, Eira. Most likely a spam bot trying to... I don't know, blend in? Or someone who's actually out to troll in a weird way.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:18 am

BlueSpark wrote:I already reported the post, Eira. Most likely a spam bot trying to... I don't know, blend in? Or someone who's actually out to troll in a weird way.

I doubt it'll be taking down, since it's not doing anything wrong. It is weird tho.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Eira
Anime Junky

Re: View first unread post

Postby Eira » Tue May 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Cefedula wrote:Hey everybody. This is actually my first post here and so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Not his first post and not his own introduction page. How long will this account run rampant before they’re banned for being an obvious bot!

BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: View first unread post

Postby BlueSpark » Wed May 08, 2019 1:14 am

Eira wrote:How long will this account run rampant before they’re banned for being an obvious bot!
I don't know... It'd have to be a pretty educated (i.e. well-programmed) bot to come up with the posts that he does. Smells more like a troll to me.

Either way, I don't think replying to each of his posts and complaining about it will do much good. Just report (I already have) and ignore.