Hey hey!

Let us get to know you!
Eira
Anime Junky

Re: View first unread post

Postby Eira » Wed May 08, 2019 1:28 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Eira wrote:How long will this account run rampant before they’re banned for being an obvious bot!
I don't know... It'd have to be a pretty educated (i.e. well-programmed) bot to come up with the posts that he does. Smells more like a troll to me.
Either way, I don't think replying to each of his posts and complaining about it will do much good. Just report (I already have) and ignore.

I'm thinking it's a bot with pre-written messages made by the creator and the bot goes into different areas based off the titles and makes posts that it's been told to make.

Cause sometimes you can see how a loose connection was made but it makes no sense in context. I don't really know what its goal is but that's what it feels like to me. Also I'm only replying to them all cause I feel so annoyed by it and it's driving me crazy and I do partly enjoy pointing out why it makes no sense. It's even worse when some people reply to it acting like it's being genuine.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: Hey hey!

Postby BlueSpark » Wed May 08, 2019 2:23 am

Eira wrote:It's even worse when some people reply to it acting like it's being genuine.
You know what they say about feeding the troll... I don't know whether trolls care at all what kind of food they can get their paws on (i.e. anger or genuine replies) :P.

But that only applies under my assumption that we are dealing with a troll here, of course.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 am

You called me?
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Wed May 08, 2019 6:50 am

Sorry, I didn't bring my troll treats with me today. But I bet you'll feed on this reply, in any case. You ravenous jester, you.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Wed May 08, 2019 7:39 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Eira wrote:It's even worse when some people reply to it acting like it's being genuine.
You know what they say about feeding the troll... I don't know whether trolls care at all what kind of food they can get their paws on (i.e. anger or genuine replies) :P.

But that only applies under my assumption that we are dealing with a troll here, of course.

I really doubt it, there’s nothing to get out of this, even given my kind of replies. There’s no intstigating and a troll wouldn’t be so obvious as to make posts that have NOTHING to do with the threads in some cases and thus giving itself up way too much.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560