Let us get to know you!
DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Re: Introductions

Postby DestroyerGX » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Neko wrote:
Kocurek1944 wrote:
Neko wrote:
Kocurek1944 wrote:We appreciate that You are here Neko!

Thank you Kocurek! And thank you for the ongoing Mecha education!
I finished Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team and really liked it. Gundam wing is an ongoing project.

Always happy to spread mecha love!

The character designs for 08th MS Team were especially nice i think. Very clean.
And Aina!

I also loved 8th MS Team when it came out on Adult Swim about 10 years ago. Glad to see another fan as well! As for Gundam Wing, I also loved it at first when it showed on CN's Toonami. When I watched it a second time, I saw the flaws inherent in it, but still I do have nostalgia for it, as the first Gundam show that left me wanting to see more Gundam.
Last edited by DestroyerGX on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:45 pm

In a sense, Gundam Wing shows just how needed Evangelion was, but still, I can't look away!

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:55 pm

So, life has gotten a bit complicated, and I was gone for awhile, but I'm back. Spring is showing lots of promise, and I need to weigh in on Winter, which had a few gems. Not sure I'm up to running the watch along again just yet, but we'll see. I thought of all you guys often. Hope things are going well. The podcast is still a treat i look forward to.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:22 am

Neko wrote:So, life has gotten a bit complicated, and I was gone for awhile, but I'm back. Spring is showing lots of promise, and I need to weigh in on Winter, which had a few gems. Not sure I'm up to running the watch along again just yet, but we'll see. I thought of all you guys often. Hope things are going well. The podcast is still a treat i look forward to.

WELCOME BACK NEKO................It's not like I was worried about You or anything!
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kocurek1944
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

BlueSpark
Anime Junky

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:27 am

Well, life likes doing that to us from time to time. I hope you have things sorted out so you can get back to enjoying anime :). And maybe even pop into my recently revived forum game again *wink*? Only if you're not too busy catching up on recent shows, of course.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!