Im New Here

Let us get to know you!
Neko
Jii-San

Re: Im New Here

Postby Neko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm

loganlsr wrote:
So there is the on the index page you have snip...

Very nice decription of the forums, Logan

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:57 pm

And welcome, AST! Please make yourself at home, it's safe and warm here.

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:17 pm

AstDeprived wrote:Hey I've been listening to the podcast for a month or two now and have finally decided to join the forums. Im relatively new to anime and have never actually used a forum but am hoping for it to be as much fun as they say it is on the podcast. :D

Welcome to the community AstDeprived! It's definitely great to have you join and I'm sure you'll get the hang of the forum system in no time. Please don't hesitate to ask and chime in. We're very flexible and understanding so don't worry about where your step :)

Also, thanks so much for listening to the podcast. I hope you enjoy it and we welcome all questions and feedback!

Look forward to chatting with you around the forum :)
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

shikakage
I Bleed Anime

Postby shikakage » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Welcome to the forums! What anime shows are you currently watching?

I'm sure you'll have a blast here. :)

Women of the kuudere tribe are a pain..They're not used to showing affection, so once they do go sweet they'll give everyone a three-mile radius cavities...

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Neko wrote:
Very nice decription of the forums, Logan

Thank you sir Neko! :D

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Ellie wrote:They're almost surely getting a review copy of the DVD/Blu-ray set that's coming out soon, so Andrew said he'll be re-watching it and making a review podcast about it. So not yet, but it's coming.

What. They are finally releasing it? Goddess, please tell me you have source of this. Please!!!! I need this show like nothing before it. Seriously though, did they announce a release date or something?

EDIT: WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does no one tell me these things? I found it right after asking you this. I am literally crying right now.
http://www.nisamerica.com/a-lull-in-the-sea
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Ellie
Forum Tsundere

Postby Ellie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:02 pm

GamerColyn117 wrote:What. They are finally releasing it? Goddess, please tell me you have source of this. Please!!!! I need this show like nothing before it. Seriously though, did they announce a release date or something?

EDIT: WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does no one tell me these things? I found it right after asking you this. I am literally crying right now.
http://www.nisamerica.com/a-lull-in-the-sea

Colyn, Colyn, Colyn. Of all people, I thought you'd know! There's a discussion over under the Anime Discussion. Jump in there! We've been waiting for you.

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Ellie wrote:Colyn, Colyn, Colyn. Of all people, I thought you'd know! There's a discussion over under the Anime Discussion. Jump in there! We've been waiting for you.

Yeah, yeah. I've been out of the loop for a couple of days and I don't listen to the podcast until I'm back at work on Tuesdays, so I didn't even know. I will come over there to talk about it now.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Oh dear, I've certainly been busy today. I've generally been one of the first to greet our new supplicants!

Anyways, welcome to the fine lands of Otaku Spirit Sir Ast. I'ts great to finally have you join us here in person!
As you've probably already seen, everyone here is incredibly kind and accepting so don't feel like you can never speak your mind! About the only thing you have to worry about is a certain, overly eccentric knight who just seems to be everywhere...

So my good sir, the usual questions I always have-

Are there any genres or particular series you just can't stand?
Are you into figure or memorabilia collecting at all?
What's your stance on the loli race?

Again, with the power granted to me via The Twintailed Throne and in the name of Her Highness, I formally welcome you to the lands of Otaku Spirit Sir Ast. Have some fun and enjoy your stay nanoyasa.
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

AstDeprived
Anime Junky

Postby AstDeprived » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:31 pm

I like Lolis...

Ive been looking at figures for awhile but my wallet hasn't really been friendly and i haven't been to fond of mechas although I'm working on watching them