Yo!

Let us get to know you!
Tori
Super NEET II

Re: Yo!

Postby Tori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:30 pm

I just noticed that I became a super otaku! Does this mean that I have super powers now? I'm gonna go throw myself out a window and see if I can fly!... Or I'm gonna watch anime. I think the second option is better :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:32 pm

Tori wrote:I just noticed that I became a super otaku! Does this mean that I have super powers now? I'm gonna go throw myself out a window and see if I can fly!... Or I'm gonna watch anime. I think the second option is better :lol:

No no, your special power as a super otaku is the ability to consume more anime, and buy more merch without becoming fatigued nanoyasa.
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:
No no, your special power as a super otaku is the ability to consume more anime, and buy more merch without becoming fatigued nanoyasa.

So that's why I'm able to finish anime the same day I start them, like I used to when I first started watching anime. I wish the merch thing was true though, but I just can't buy any anime merch. My finances can't allow that...
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:37 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:
Tori wrote:I just noticed that I became a super otaku! Does this mean that I have super powers now? I'm gonna go throw myself out a window and see if I can fly!... Or I'm gonna watch anime. I think the second option is better :lol:

This is surprisingly accurate.....

Welcome to the Super Otaku club my friend. It's now a party of 2 :lol:

Loli-Knight

Postby Loli-Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Tori wrote:So that's why I'm able to finish anime the same day I start them, like I used to when I first started watching anime. I wish the merch thing was true though, but I just can't buy any anime merch. My finances can't allow that...

Someday Sir Tori, someday you'll have the finances to tap into that hidden part of a super otaku. Till that day arrives simply enjoy your super anime-watching abilities to their fullest nanoyasa.
And you. Will. Kneel.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:
Someday Sir Tori, someday you'll have the finances to tap into that hidden part of a super otaku. Till that day arrives simply enjoy your super anime-watching abilities to their fullest nanoyasa.

I hope so. If I'll ever be able to get a job that could support such a hobby. Just living here in Norway is quite expensive.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Loli-Knight

Postby Loli-Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Tori wrote:I hope so. If I'll ever be able to get a job that could support such a hobby. Just living here in Norway is quite expensive.

Ah, is it really that bad over there right now? I know a few European nations are suffering something fierce right now. Is Norway one of them, or is the cost of living just extraordinarily high?
And you. Will. Kneel.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:58 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:Ah, is it really that bad over there right now? I know a few European nations are suffering something fierce right now. Is Norway one of them, or is the cost of living just extraordinarily high?

The cost of living is just very high. Though we are having some issues over here, which is shown by the fact that most companies are letting go of a lot of their younger workers right now, and it's really hard for young people to get a job anywhere at the moment. On top of that you should be earning around 800k NOK (100k$) a year to live here (With this we are talking having an apartment or house and providing for yourself in every way possible)
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Loli-Knight

Postby Loli-Knight » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Tori wrote: On top of that you should be earning around 800k NOK (100k$) a year to live here (With this we are talking having an apartment or house and providing for yourself in every way possible)

HOLY #$%^! This knight is taken aback by such a price. Hell, three quarters of our nation couldn't afford to live there if their lives depended on it. Egads, that's terrifying. Is everything fetching a high price over there? Cans of soda for several dollars, gas prices, etc?
And you. Will. Kneel.

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:11 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:HOLY #$%^! This knight is taken aback by such a price. Hell, three quarters of our nation couldn't afford to live there if their lives depended on it. Egads, that's terrifying. Is everything fetching a high price over there? Cans of soda for several dollars, gas prices, etc?

Let's just say that for the price of a frozen pizza here, you could eat something a lot better than a frozen pizza in America :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD