Mic Check...1...2...

Let us get to know you!
User avatar
Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Mic Check...1...2...

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:19 pm

This guy is living the dream! 2D characters come to life!
Image

User avatar
Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: South Florida

Giant Robot Hug AMA

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm sure this show has all kind of deeper meaning, but to me, right now, this has to be the most random thing I have ever watched.
Image

User avatar
Tori
Super NEET II
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway
Contact:

Re: Mic Check...1...2...

Postby Tori » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:I'm sure this show has all kind of deeper meaning, but to me, right now, this has to be the most random thing I have ever watched.


Not really any deep meaning in this show.
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD


Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

User avatar
Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Mic Check...1...2...

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Well, one episode of that might be all I can handle right now. That has to be the strangest thing I have watched! thanks for that Tori! I particularly liked the doctor who would pop in to give us facts about mental health. :lol:

Ill try again when I have had more to drink...
Image

User avatar
Tori
Super NEET II
Posts: 5733
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:47 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway
Contact:

Re: Mic Check...1...2...

Postby Tori » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:47 pm

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:Well, one episode of that might be all I can handle right now. That has to be the strangest thing I have watched! thanks for that Tori!


You're welcome. It's definitely a really strange show. Even it's art style it's pretty strange, but I like that sort of experimental style the show has.

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:I particularly liked the doctor who would pop in to give us facts about mental health. :lol:


He da real MVP! :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD


Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

User avatar
Logan
Super NEET IV
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Giant Robot Hug AMA

Postby Logan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:27 pm

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:I'm under the influence of various alcoholic beverages this evening, and will likely be more so as the night rolls on. I'm bored, so if you feel like it.. AMA.

Would anyone like to recommend a good anime to watch while intoxicated? I will even live post about it here... :lol:


Are you married/in a relationship? If no, what is the most important physical feature that you look for in someone :)

If you could have any color hair, what color would you choose?

What anime world would you want to live in?

User avatar
Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Giant Robot Hug AMA

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Logan wrote:
Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:I'm under the influence of various alcoholic beverages this evening, and will likely be more so as the night rolls on. I'm bored, so if you feel like it.. AMA.

Would anyone like to recommend a good anime to watch while intoxicated? I will even live post about it here... :lol:


Are you married/in a relationship? If no, what is the most important physical feature that you look for in someone :)

If you could have any color hair, what color would you choose?

What anime world would you want to live in?


I'm married, with a step daughter. Most important feature? I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Hmm, I like my brown hair, but for some reason, I have always wanted to dye my hair turquoise. :lol:

That's a tough one, that I'm sure at one point I have figured out an answer to... GATE comes to mind... but that could change.

Thanks for the questions Logan! I'm pretty drunk right now... so if you want me to say something ill regret, now's the time! :lol: Almost half a bottle into the Bacardi already... :?
Image

User avatar
Logan
Super NEET IV
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Giant Robot Hug AMA

Postby Logan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:33 am

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote: I'm a sucker for a pretty face.


I absolutely agree! The nose in particular is a big one for me :lol: I'm super picky when it comes to looks haha. That combined with this dumb fear of rejections that I have has made things pretty lame for me :lol:


Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:Hmm, I like my brown hair, but for some reason, I have always wanted to dye my hair turquoise. :lol:


Nice choice! I've always wanted to do white for some reason :lol:

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:
Logan wrote:That's a tough one, that I'm sure at one point I have figured out an answer to... GATE comes to mind... but that could change.

Thanks for the questions Logan! I'm pretty drunk right now... so if you want me to say something ill regret, now's the time! :lol: Almost half a bottle into the Bacardi already... :?


GATE's a cool one :) The chance to meet Rory is very intriguing :lol:


Sadly I'd never ask a question that I wouldn't answer myself, but here's another:

What is the most embarrassing thing that you've done that you're willing to share :lol:

User avatar
Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1093
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Giant Robot Hug AMA

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:44 pm

Logan wrote:
I absolutely agree! The nose in particular is a big one for me :lol: I'm super picky when it comes to looks haha. That combined with this dumb fear of rejections that I have has made things pretty lame for me :lol:


I have always suffered pretty bad with the fear of rejection, so I'm right there with you man. I actually met my wife on World of Warcraft... I could be pretty darn smooth through my avatar, but I never expected to move to Florida and marry the girl... :lol:

Logan wrote:What is the most embarrassing thing that you've done that you're willing to share :lol:


It would probably be when I jumped off my ex girlfriends roof to prove a point. When I landed, I looked down to find my foot was turned in the opposite direction. It was the most excruciating pain I have ever felt, and my screams of pain summoned the entire block who stood there and watched, and talked about me for about 45 minutes before the ambulance came. The worst part is that I wasn't drunk or anything, so it was just pure stupidity, and I have a plate and 6 screws for the rest of my life to remind me... :lol:
Image

User avatar
Logan
Super NEET IV
Posts: 6623
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:51 pm
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Mic Check...1...2...

Postby Logan » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Nice! That's quite the interesting story about how you met!

I could never do something like that just because I don't do well with heights :lol: I'll learn from your example, though :lol: