What up people!

Let us get to know you!
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Third impact, again.

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:42 pm

We'll try this again. I'm back. Maybe quieter this time, maybe not.

As is tradition I'm open to re-questioning

BlueSpark
Otaku

Re: What up people!

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:39 am

So, like a more low-key impact :P? Alrighty. Cool to see you back. Even if we didn't always see eye to eye, let's try to make it work :).

To indulge your request: How acceptant/tolerant are you towards "so dumb it's funny" elements of anime? Do you find yourself chuckling at completely shallow gags or situations? Perhaps an example or two of a particular scene?
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:36 am

BlueSpark wrote:To indulge your request: How acceptant/tolerant are you towards "so dumb it's funny" elements of anime? Do you find yourself chuckling at completely shallow gags or situations? Perhaps an example or two of a particular scene?

In all honesty, I'm not tolerant towards it usually if that's what the Creator was going for but if it's a miserable failure naturally I'd probably love it.
Nope, I've seen most of those gags way too many times.

Sierraシエラ
I Love Anime

Postby Sierraシエラ » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:45 am

I had a black and red magic the gathering deck and an Angel vs. demons vs. deck (I don't play anymore tho). What other board games do u enjoy? Mr. Sierra and I have over 100 table top games.... (It's mostly his thing, but I enjoy playing with him, mainly the DnD table top games. We have every addition and painted almost all the figures together)

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Sierraシエラ wrote:I had a black and red magic the gathering deck and an Angel vs. demons vs. deck (I don't play anymore tho). What other board games do u enjoy? Mr. Sierra and I have over 100 table top games.... (It's mostly his thing, but I enjoy playing with him, mainly the DnD table top games. We have every addition and painted almost all the figures together)

Hello hello hello Sierra I'm in the middle of a dnd campaign we're about to do rise of tiamat which will be a bit strange because our paladin is a dragonborn that follows, you guessed it tiamat. I want to get into figure painting, mostly for garage kits, but also for dnd. What do you play, I'm in the middle of rolling a hexblade warlock,and i may take a few levels in bard for that bardic inspiration and Jack of all trades

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:08 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:I'm in the middle of a dnd campaign we're about to do rise of tiamat which will be a bit strange because our paladin is a dragonborn that follows, you guessed it tiamat.

Rise of Tiamat is a dope campaign. I don’t have a ton of experience with DnD, I only got into it fairly recently but it’s a lot of fun. Also your thing about the Dragonborn reminds me a time my teammate made a Dragonborn and had a backstory of his entire family being killed by clerics... and then I was a cleric.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Sierraシエラ
I Love Anime

Postby Sierraシエラ » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:10 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote: What do you play, I'm in the middle of rolling a hexblade warlock,and i may take a few levels in bard for that bardic inspiration and Jack of all trades

I usually pick a wizard class. I have a dragon born wizard in the first set we bought that I liked a lot (wrath of ashladon). We try to keep the playable characters in the addition they came with and switch it up a lot for each game. In made mage I'm a kinda devil looking assassin I think