What up people!

Let us get to know you!
Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Re: What up people!

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Quite the milestone Fullmetal! Guess I'll just hit you with your favorite questions to ask ::peace::

Best op/Ed?

What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?

Best mascot

Fastest dropped show? How far?

If you could make an original spin off who would it follow, what and where would it happen?

There! Sent it right back at you!
phpBB [video]
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Whiskeyjack19 wrote:Quite the milestone Fullmetal! Guess I'll just hit you with your favorite questions to ask ::peace::

Best op/Ed?

What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?

Best mascot

Fastest dropped show? How far?

If you could make an original spin off who would it follow, what and where would it happen?

There! Sent it right back at you!
phpBB [video]

Op
Serial experiments lain
phpBB [video]

Ed
Jojo's part 1&2
phpBB [video]

Similar
With the exception of me being male I tend to be alot like misaki from welcome to the nhk. Don't click if you haven't seen
Spoiler:
always putting on a brave face for others, helping whenever possible, but refusing to ask for help

Best mascot
Moffle (think Fullmetal panic and amagi brilliant park)

Dropped
Umaru about 2 minutes into ep 1

Spin off
I want a spin off of maho minami from Beck. It would follow what she was doing while they were made to hit in America ::peace:: following her modeling career and how she really feels instead of making assumptions based on character actions.

Hopefully you didn't see any of those coming... Thanks for the questions!

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:14 am

WOOOO
phpBB [video]

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:15 pm

Congratulations, Baby!

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Sayonara zetsubo sensei

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:40 am

With changes going on with this forum that directly go against my beliefs on responsibility and mollycoddling I'm sad to say that my run on this forum is done. I'll be returning to the "venom" of /a/ where I simply do not need to be so heavily policed. I wish everyone well on their endeavors but would simply like to leave you with a quote and a sincere I'm sorry

"Judge others by their actions, yet yourself by your intentions. If you do that then censorship becomes protection and protection doesn't have the same sting"

Sorry for the fights,
Thanks for all the discussions,
Peace and love

Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Sayonara zetsubo sensei

Postby Andrew » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:43 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:With changes going on with this forum that directly go against my beliefs on responsibility and mollycoddling I'm sad to say that my run on this forum is done. I'll be returning to the "venom" of /a/ where I simply do not need to be so heavily policed. I wish everyone well on their endeavors but would simply like to leave you with a quote and a sincere I'm sorry

"Judge others by their actions, yet yourself by your intentions. If you do that then censorship becomes protection and protection doesn't have the same sting"

Sorry for the fights,
Thanks for all the discussions,
Peace and love

We've never been a place of "venom". Sorry you thought this was. It's my own fault for allowing it to be seen that way. Sorry to see you go Senpai, and I hope you find joy in your time at /a/!
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:53 am

Andrew wrote:We've never been a place of "venom". Sorry you thought this was

Very clearly did not say that, however I was asserting that I do not believe discourse or disagreements are venomous. I never thought this place was, nor was I being venomous, however if that's how it will be seen going forward than I will simply go elsewhere for my own sanity, as well as anyone I may hurt

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:01 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:

Very clearly did not say that, however I was asserting that I do not believe discourse or disagreements are venomous. I never thought this place was, nor was I being venomous, however if that's how it will be seen going forward than I will simply go elsewhere for my own sanity, as well as anyone I may hurt

I misenterprited then. My apologies.

I also want to make it clear that the change isn't extreme. Sometimes changes like this make people feel it has to be extreme to one side. That's not the case but I don't fault someone for feeling that.

Again, my intentions are not to see people someowhere they don't feel comfortable so if somewhere else is that place, I bid you well. Thanks again for the great discussions.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Andrew wrote:
Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:

I misenterprited then. My apologies.

I also want to make it clear that the change isn't extreme. Sometimes changes like this make people feel it has to be extreme to one side. That's not the case but I don't fault someone for feeling that.

Again, my intentions are not to see people someowhere they don't feel comfortable so if somewhere else is that place, I bid you well. Thanks again for the great discussions.

I appreciate that Andrew, I'll still see you around on the internet

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:I appreciate that Andrew, I'll still see you around on the internet

I hope so. And sorry this all went down the way it did.