Hi there!!!

Let us get to know you!
Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Hi there!!!

Postby Kocurek1944 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:10 pm

Welcome Otaku Spirit!!!
I'm anime fan since about 2 years.I don't call myself otaku but I watch a lot of anime,read a little bit of manga and(unfortunately for my wallet)collect alot of merchandising.I'm more of wardrobe fan,not alot of pepole know that I'm into japanese popculture.So I'm massive fan of gigant robots and shojo romcoms.My personal gem is Mobile Suit Gundam franchise and gunpla model kits.I hope to have tons of fun!!!
Greetings from Poland!!!
MAL:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kocurek1944
P.S.Sorry for my terrible english,I'm not native speaker.
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

Giant_Robot_Hug
I Bleed Anime

Re: Hi there!!!

Postby Giant_Robot_Hug » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Hello Kocurek! and welcome to the forums!

I have a question for you, and your answer is very important.... Not really...

If you had the opportunity to order a personal android companion, what design would it have? and what skills would you have it programed with?

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Welcome welcome Sir Kocurek to the lands of Otaku Spirit! Everyone around here is pretty nice and accepting(albeit often strange!) so feel free to be as open or weird as you'd like nanoyasa~ Well, on to the usual questions-

• Are there any series or genres you absolutely cannot stand?
  • You say you're into collecting merchandise, but are you into figures at all?
  • What's your stance on the glorious loli race?

Anyways, with the power granted to me via The Twintailed Throne and in Her Highness' name, I formally welcome you to the lands of Otaku Spirit. If you ever need to know anything this knight is the one to ask nanoyasa! Come on in, have some fun, and enjoy your stay Sir Kocurek.
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

justaguy1253
Crazy About Anime

Postby justaguy1253 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:49 pm

Why hello there im justaguy i ask questions,make wierd fanfics and am the president of the Loli Knight and Ellie Fanclub
Now questions
What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
Who is your favorite character?
If asked would you make your self a citizen of the Loli Empire ruled by our beloved tsundere queen?
Do you watch hentai?
What other hobbies outside of anime do you enjoy?
Now i hope we can have good conversations

My waifu collection is
Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

Kyttynz
I Love Anime

Postby Kyttynz » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:I don't call myself otaku

Ahh, don't worry about tha~at. "Otaku" is still often considered a "bad word" that some of us are willing to reclaim :D

But you sound like ju~ust the perfect type to have on here. I'll probably run into you sometime while we're bo~oth placing flowers at the Great Wallet Graveyard.

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Giant_Robot_Hug wrote:If you had the opportunity to order a personal android companion, what design would it have? and what skills would you have it programed with?

Well I have hard time deciding between Major Motoko Kusanagi and Cortana(Halo) apperance so I will go with mix of both.As for skills I think of mix between conversation buddy and [SPOILER]Major tank opening talents[END OF SPOILER],also a great hacking software wouldn't hurt.

Loli-Knight wrote:Are there any series or genres you absolutely cannot stand?
You say you're into collecting merchandise, but are you into figures at all?
What's your stance on the glorious loli race?

1.Harem.Most shows keep teasing the viewer about love and stuff but in the end main protagonist rejects all the
girls/boys.So we have alot of build up with no pay off,what makes me sad.
2.My figures collection isn't big.I want it to grow but Bandai keeps harvesting my money(my room looks like model kits store,boxes and models EVERYWHERE) :( But I do have figures of my two most loved anime female characters:Major Kusanagi(Duh!)and Marida Cruz from Gundam Unicorn,also Revoltech Tachikoma is in my possesion(cutest killing machine in history! decided by me).
3.Loli...Well...Ummm...I haven't watched alot of loli anime,so this is opinion of a noob.It's a difficult thing with me.When used as an actual character I am all for it(perfect example:Pino in Ergo Proxy or Kanata in So Ra No Wo To).But when we start sexualising them in any way,shape or form,then entire trope becomes a problem.
I do not judge,like what you like.But loli are not my thing so far.

justaguy1253 wrote:What is your favorite anime and/or manga?
Who is your favorite character?
If asked would you make your self a citizen of the Loli Empire ruled by our beloved tsundere queen?
Do you watch hentai?
What other hobbies outside of anime do you enjoy?

1.For anime I have to go with Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn(maybe some day I will explain why),and for manga Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin(I do seem to look monothematic)
2.Char "Red Comet" Aznable
3.As long as I can watch,read and assamble giant robots stuff,yes.
4.No,but I've read "Evangelion Re-take" doujinshi(great story,go read it)
5.Well,I do enjoy video games both western and japanese,hard sci-fi(Alien is my love),military non-fiction.

Kyttynz wrote:But you sound like ju~ust the perfect type to have on here. I'll probably run into you sometime while we're bo~oth placing flowers at the Great Wallet Graveyard.

Yeah PG Banshee Norn is comming,so my funds will be limited next month...
Last edited by Kocurek1944 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Kocurek1944 wrote:2.My figures collection isn't big.I want it to grow but Bandai keeps harvesting my money(my room looks like model kits store,boxes and models EVERYWHERE) :( But I do have figures of my two most loved anime female characters:Major Kusanagi(Duh!)and Marida Cruz from Gundam Unicorn,also Revoltech Tachikoma is in my possesion(cutest killing machine in history! decided by me).

Ah, good to hear! Regardless of what you specialize in you should find yourself right at home in the memorabilia section. In addition, go give the Ask Loli-Knight thread a try if there's ever anything you need. The memorabilia industry is one of this knight's specialties, so finding things both new and old/rare for decent prices is as simple as breathing for me nanoyasa. Hope to see you frequenting the memorabilia section!

Kocurek1944 wrote:3.Loli...Well...Ummm...I haven't watched alot of loli anime,so this is opinion of a noob.It's a difficult thing with me.When used as an actual character I am all for it(perfect example:Pino in Ergo Proxy or Kanata in So Ra No Wo To).But when we start sexualising them in any way,shape or form,then entire trope becomes a problem.
I do not judge,like what you like.But loli are not my thing so far.

Ah, unfortunate since The Holy Loli Empire dominates these lands, but to each their own Sir Kocurek!
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

almightyhiki
I Bleed Anime

Postby almightyhiki » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:25 pm

hello there, Kocurek1944 and welcome to the forum :D
so, what's your favorite thing about animes?
Now, as a Gundam fan, do you think the series need a reboot?
I was going to ask what's your favorite Gundam but I'll assume it's the Banshee :lol:

Anyway, Hope you have fun around here
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

https://myanimelist.net/profile/mighty_hiki

Tori
Super NEET II

Postby Tori » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Kocurek. I look forward to chatting with you on here.

I've got a question for you.
What do you think about comedic relief characters?
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm

It's so fun to find other gundam fans ::peace::
almightyhiki wrote:so, what's your favorite thing about animes?

For me all comes down to storytelling.Anime can take concept as dumb as two 20 meters robots fighting into philosophical drama analyzing war in many ways never seen.
Also I love that anime do not have life action limitations and studios can go nuts in visiual representation of material.
almightyhiki wrote:Now, as a Gundam fan, do you think the series need a reboot?

Gundam Origin manga is for me reboot that gundam needs,as for anime,I am okay with it.Art is outdated but the story itself makes tale time proof,also some times it's very important to know roots of things you love.
almightyhiki wrote:I was going to ask what's your favorite Gundam but I'll assume it's the Banshee

Sorry to disappoint but my all time favourite is Full Armor Unicorn Gundam.
Tori wrote:What do you think about comedic relief characters?

It all depends on tone of the series.I don't want comic relief in dark,depressing dramas.But in comedy and less serious stuff,why not.
Last edited by Kocurek1944 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"