Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Re: Fate grand order

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Got the silver CE and bought out the bronze and silver ascension materials with a few of the gold ones sprinkled in. Didn't get much to drop summons wise except one more of the CEs that starts your NP at 60% and got Nero with a 30 Saint Quartz summon so I'm happy about that.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19

SayakaMisaka
I Like Anime

Postby SayakaMisaka » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 pm

I by far won't clean out the rewards but I got 2 CE to drop in my runs. I like the challenge of the grand final, I get to make use of the full strength of my team for a change. Now I need to farm monuments and statues.
Sayaka Miki and Mikoto Misaka Waifu Lover <3
FateGo Fanatic FC: 029,074,158 Sayaka

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Game is all naked now with Nero gone. It's funny if you enter the shop (you're still able to spend points for a week), Nero sounds all sad.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList

Companion Kyuubey
I Love Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:48 am

Only things I didn't end up purchasing were the 2 gold medal CE's. I figure I'm not going to use that CE much anyway and I'll just max limit break it later when/if the event comes back.
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection

onibaka
I Like Anime

Postby onibaka » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 am

So it was announced at Otakon yesterday that the "Do Moon Goddesses Dream of Dango?" event will happen from August 17th to 24th. Its a pretty small event but you can stock up on archer/rider/assassin piece and monument from the shop.

The new SSR will be Orion(and Artemis who tags along). She isn't a limited servant and will be added to the regular pool of servant after the event.
FGO NA - 121,005,529 - GudaGuda
FGO JAP - 365,985,492 - Ahnenerbe

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:56 pm

onibaka wrote:So it was announced at Otakon yesterday that the "Do Moon Goddesses Dream of Dango?" event will happen from August 17th to 24th. Its a pretty small event but you can stock up on archer/rider/assassin piece and monument from the shop.

The new SSR will be Orion(and Artemis who tags along). She isn't a limited servant and will be added to the regular pool of servant after the event.

Good to know she's not limited. Wasn't really interested in Orion as I have Gilgamesh (and not fan of art), but my collectable nature still hunts for Limited Gacha.

Not gonna lie.. I need another good Banner to roll on. I haven't gotten any new servants lately (haven't really rolled since Gilgamesh) so I'm getting bored of the game not having anything to experiment/raise with.

Ugh, JP summer event is killing me. Nero Caster looks amazing and Saber Frankenstien is kawaiiiiiiiiiii~

onibaka
I Like Anime

Postby onibaka » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 am

Andrew wrote:Not gonna lie.. I need another good Banner to roll on. I haven't gotten any new servants lately (haven't really rolled since Gilgamesh) so I'm getting bored of the game not having anything to experiment/raise with.
Ugh, JP summer event is killing me. Nero Caster looks amazing and Saber Frankenstien is kawaiiiiiiiiiii

Be careful what you wish for... once the summer events come round... their kinda insane, 2 Gachas and 8 limited servants all in 1 event. Its something you can look forward to and your wallet can dread.

I'm honestly struggling on if i should roll for Nero or wait for "Altria alter swimsuit maid", her NP animation is crazy stupid but i love it so much.
FGO NA - 121,005,529 - GudaGuda
FGO JAP - 365,985,492 - Ahnenerbe

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 am

onibaka wrote:Be careful what you wish for... once the summer events come round... their kinda insane, 2 Gachas and 8 limited servants all in 1 event. Its something you can look forward to and your wallet can dread.

I'm honestly struggling on if i should roll for Nero or wait for "Altria alter swimsuit maid", her NP animation is crazy stupid but i love it so much.

What's funny is that all the Gacha videos I've seen for it, people are getting one to two 4-5*s a ten shot (or at least every other ten shot). And I know it's not going to be like that for me.

I just want something new is all. Even if it's a roll to something and not getting anything grand, I just want new servants to work on is all. But no doubt that's a curse in disguise (well, not really disguised lol). Currently all I can shoot for that's new is Heracles, Artoria, Tamamo, and Waver. And chance of getting those 4 are very slim so I'd probably get more of the same if I roll now.