Little Busters! English Edition UPDATE

Gamers paradise!
DestroyerGX
Anime Junky

Little Busters! English Edition UPDATE

Postby DestroyerGX » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:18 pm

phpBB [video]

Little Busters! English Edition will be released at the end of August.
Last edited by DestroyerGX on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Re: Little Busters! English Edition Preview

Postby Crash Kamio » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:54 am

I'm so going to have to get this when it comes out. Been very interested in the visual novel for a long time.

DestroyerGX
Anime Junky

Postby DestroyerGX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:15 am

https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters- ... confirmed/

Yup you’ve heard it right! And nope, you aren’t dreaming! After the long long wait, an official announcement is finally here! Key just made a tweet on their official English account that Little Busters! English Edition is slated for release via Steam on November 1, 2017! And the price? $34.99. Comparing this to their previous releases on Steam, this is a pretty great deal!

Furthermore, they’ve also announced that they will be promoting the game at Tokyo Game Show which has just started today! If you’re ever in the Tokyo area right now, you can head to the SEGA Games booth and grab a flyer from the Prototype staff.

Only a few weeks left until this is finally out and we can’t contain our excitement. The Little Busters! Hype Van is in full force! Be sure to join the celebration when the game launches by participating in our Little Busters Bookclub. There’s heaps of prizes up for grabs, so you won’t wanna miss this one!

Mission start!

BlueSpark
Crazy About Anime

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 am

DestroyerGX wrote:Mission start!
I like what they did there :).

Although I think it's awesome that they're offering the VN for 35 bucks, I don't think I'll jump onto that van myself... Clannad was too lukewarm an experience for me. I think knowing all that I know from the anime would be detrimental to my reading experience, as I'm afraid it was in Clannad's case. If Little Busters! has less choices and maybe slightly more appealing writing quality (I'm talking The Fruit of Grisaia levels), I may yet be swayed.

Either way, for all those fans who love their VNs more than me, this is pure awesome ::thumb::.
(Credit for this signature goes to Andrew - you rock!)