Overwatch Discussion

Gamers paradise!
Star-K
Anime Junky

Re: Overwatch Discussion

Postby Star-K » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:33 am

So, Overwatch,
This game is to fun I love it.
I'm loving the new update, 3v3 is so much fun, 1v1 is eather really fun or really sad I haven't found a middle ground yet, BRAW gives me a chance to play different characters,there's so much to do.
Tracer is still my default, Mei for defense(I think shes my fav for now) D,va for Tank, Lucio for healing, and I started playing Dad 76.
Last night I started playing on my account for the first time so I'm back to square one(I'll miss you Mei highlight intro) so if you play on X-Box my GT is Starkill3r 306

CatholicSins
I Like Anime

Postby CatholicSins » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm highly anticipating the end of the semester and beginning of the Christmas event.

Mythbustman
I Like Anime

Postby Mythbustman » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:27 pm

I've been loving the Chinese New Years event! Also I've been taking the game more seriously and competitively. Got requited to be a coach for a team for a few friends that are master ranked. Though there are only two people on the team right now. :P

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:44 pm

Mythbustman wrote:I've been loving the Chinese New Years event! Also I've been taking the game more seriously and competitively. Got requited to be a coach for a team for a few friends that are master ranked. Though there are only two people on the team right now. :P

Well if they need a pro Junkrat and Mercy player, feel free to recruit me ::mischief:: (Just kidding, I'll probably get destroyed)

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Mythbustman wrote:I've been loving the Chinese New Years event! Also I've been taking the game more seriously and competitively. Got requited to be a coach for a team for a few friends that are master ranked. Though there are only two people on the team right now. :P

Have you started competitive play season 3, if so what's your rank and how is it when you play seriously, also what's you favorite thing about the Chinese New Year Event?

Mythbustman
I Like Anime

Postby Mythbustman » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Star-K wrote:Have you started competitive play season 3, if so what's your rank and how is it when you play seriously, also what's you favorite thing about the Chinese New Year Event?

I have played S3, thought I'm only rank 2500-2600ish unfortunately. I would love to be more around the 2800-3000 range. I mainly play tanks and support heroes, like rein, zarya, winston, mercy, ana, and lucio. I'm normally also the shotcaller.

My favorite thing about the event is just all the colorfull skins, sprays, and maps. It resonates with me so much being that I'm both Vietnamese and Chinese. :P

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:32 am

Mythbustman wrote:I have played S3, thought I'm only rank 2500-2600ish unfortunately.
My favorite thing about the event is just all the colorfull skins, sprays, and maps. It resonates with me so much being that I'm both Vietnamese and Chinese. :P

Oh, I'm around 2400-2500, right behind you but I want to get diamond level...
::alone2::

Ever since the CNY event I open around 40 Loot Boxes hoping to get D,va's new Legendary skin and I got it, it looks beautiful and I love Tracer's New Skin as well.
Spoiler:

P.S.
Oh My Gosh This Is So Cute and I Want One

Mythbustman
I Like Anime

Postby Mythbustman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:07 pm

Star-K wrote:Oh, I'm around 2400-2500, right behind you but I want to get diamond level...
::alone2::

Ever since the CNY event I open around 40 Loot Boxes hoping to get D,va's new Legendary skin and I got it, it looks beautiful and I love Tracer's New Skin as well.
Spoiler:

P.S.

I actually just hit 2603, and I plan to keep on climbing up when I have time from college classes. I also bought 100 boxes from the event.... #worth

I was also going to comment on the new tracer nendroids. I am not a fan of the pops that they made, so seeing this looks so much better! I'm not sure where to buy it tho, either the blizzard store, the goodsmile store, or amiami....

Star-K
Anime Junky

Postby Star-K » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:03 pm

Mythbustman wrote:
Star-K wrote:P.S.

I actually just hit 2603, and I plan to keep on climbing up when I have time from college classes. I also bought 100 boxes from the event.... #worth

I was also going to comment on the new tracer nendroids. I am not a fan of the pops that they made, so seeing this looks so much better! I'm not sure where to buy it tho, either the blizzard store, the goodsmile store, or amiami....

Have you bought anything from any of those other places?
Because I seen it on Tokyo Otaku Mode and that's probably where I'm going to buy it.

100 Loot Boxes
::shocked::
I think from now on I'm just going to save up loot boxes until an event comes, did you get everything you wanted from those loot boxes?

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:35 pm

Star-K wrote:100 Loot Boxes
::shocked::
I think from now on I'm just going to save up loot boxes until an event comes, did you get everything you wanted from those loot boxes?

Pro tip: Loot boxes that you get before an event cannot be used to get event skins and all that :(

Unfortunately the loot boxes that you get during the event are treated as something different than the normal lootboxes. I had like 20 normal ones that I was saving for an event and they remain normal loot boxes during the event :(