Persona Love

Gamers paradise!
Skeith165
Crazy About Anime

Persona Love

Postby Skeith165 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Exciting news for any Persona fans on here Persona 5 has been confirmed for release in the Americas February 14, 2017. ::yess:: (hopefully they stick to this one)
In honor of that I thought I would make a topic where we can talk about Persona, and talk about how excited we are for P5.
I've played Persona 3 Portable, Persona 3 FES, and Persona 4 Golden.
My favorite all in all out of those is P4G, however I also think that Tartarus is waaaay cooler than the midnight channel.
What about you guys? Anyone out there wanna gush about Persona with me?

EDIT: Now that P5 is released I'm sure a handful of us are gonna want to talk about it with each other, so I'ma make some new rules for this thread.

1. If you wanna talk about a specific story event please tag it with a spoiler and above the spoiler please post the in game date in which the event takes place.
e.g. 5/20
Spoiler:
Event

2. If you wanna post about a specific Social Link (or whatever they may be called) please tag it with a spoiler and post which character and which rank the S.Link is.
e.g. Ann Rank 6
Spoiler:
Event

Thanks for understanding! I look forward to gushing about this game with you all! ::happy::
Last edited by Skeith165 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Re: Persona Love

Postby SemiBolt » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:16 pm

I'm pretty excited :D
I played a little bit of Persona 3 and it was really fun.
I need to buy a PS VITA so I can get P4 ;-;

Skeith165
Crazy About Anime

Postby Skeith165 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:09 pm

SemiBolt wrote:I'm pretty excited :D

How far did you make it in p3?

Also P4G is super fun and I love it, but if you want to play it cheaper than buying a Vita you can buy a Playstation TV and get it on that. It runs perfectly fine though the image is a little more fuzzy, since it's not running in it's native resolution.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 pm

$100 can get you my Vita ::happy::

Ayuu
Otaku

Postby Ayuu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:21 pm

I'm super psyched =) I LOVED both P3 and P4, finished both to completion. ^-^ I do have to finally get a PS4 though x__x I've been holding off till a game comes out where I feel like I really need it...this would fit that profile ;m;. Erk and I also really want to get the premium take your heart edition...but it's expensive...T__T *mouse hovers over the buy button on amazon* Curse you Logan for pointing it out on twitter, I hadn't noticed it yet. ::runcry::

Skeith165
Crazy About Anime

Postby Skeith165 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Ayuu wrote:I'm super psyched =) I LOVED both P3 and P4, finished both to completion. ^-^ I do have to finally get a PS4 though x__x I've been holding off till a game comes out where I feel like I really need it...this would fit that profile ;m;. Erk and I also really want to get the premium take your heart edition...but it's expensive...T__T *mouse hovers over the buy button on amazon* Curse you Logan for pointing it out on twitter, I hadn't noticed it yet. ::runcry::

I saw it on Crunchy news and immediately went to Amazon and got the premium edition pre-ordered. I can understand the hesitation though it's a hefty chunk of change to throw down. I just love art books, plus if the past couple Persona games are any indication of P5's soudtrack then that should be epic as well. ( and I'm a sucker for steelbook cases). I almost bought Valkyria Chronicles in Walmart today just because the PS4 version has a steelbook... I already have the game on steam. I didn't though. I maintained my composure.

So did you prefer P3 or P4/P4G?
Any waifus in the P5 trailer pique your interest?

Ayuu
Otaku

Postby Ayuu » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Skeith165 wrote:
Ayuu wrote:I'm super psyched =) I LOVED both P3 and P4, finished both to completion. ^-^ I do have to finally get a PS4 though x__x I've been holding off till a game comes out where I feel like I really need it...this would fit that profile ;m;. Erk and I also really want to get the premium take your heart edition...but it's expensive...T__T *mouse hovers over the buy button on amazon* Curse you Logan for pointing it out on twitter, I hadn't noticed it yet. ::runcry::

I saw it on Crunchy news and immediately went to Amazon and got the premium edition pre-ordered. I can understand the hesitation though it's a hefty chunk of change to throw down. I just love art books, plus if the past couple Persona games are any indication of P5's soudtrack then that should be epic as well. ( and I'm a sucker for steelbook cases). I almost bought Valkyria Chronicles in Walmart today just because the PS4 version has a steelbook... I already have the game on steam. I didn't though. I maintained my composure.

So did you prefer P3 or P4/P4G?
Any waifus in the P5 trailer pique your interest?

I commend you for resisting buying Valkyria Chronicles...I enjoyed that game so much, I really want to replay it...might have to get it for PS4 once I get one. ==''

It's hard to say which I prefer, I liked aspects of both a lot in quite different ways. I guess I'd probably say P4 squeaks ahead for me... but on the same token I think I'd agree with you in that Tartarus is cooler then the midnight channel. XD

YES, can I say all of them? ::mischief:: If I had to choose I think Futaba is gonna end up as my waifu...long orange hair plus glasses = win in my book. .w. plus she looks kick neko in the trailer...it seems to tend to be my fate to love the support character too much. Same thing happened to me in P3 and P4 ;-;.

Haru looks adorable...I love sheeps and she's got the fluffy hair going on. =w= Anne's hair is also to die for..plus she has striking blue eyes. ::kawaii:: And then finally Makoto looks pwetty darn awesome with her red eyes. ::blush::

Hows about you? Got a waifu yet from the trailers? =3

Mann I so wish they would release this game with the japanese voices as well... I liked them in the trailer and I don't think I'm gonna like the english ones nearly as much...sadly I doubt there's even a slim chance of that. T.T

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:31 pm

fullmetal_snorlax wrote:

Your selling one? :O
What condition is it in? :O
Last edited by SemiBolt on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SemiBolt
Anime Junky

Postby SemiBolt » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:34 pm

Skeith165 wrote:

How far did you make it in p3?

Also P4G is super fun and I love it, but if you want to play it cheaper than buying a Vita you can buy a Playstation TV and get it on that. It runs perfectly fine though the image is a little more fuzzy, since it's not running in it's native resolution.

Only like 8 hours.
I faced a weird boss, lost, forgot to save and my stats went POOF T_T

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:37 am

SemiBolt wrote:
fullmetal_snorlax wrote:

Your selling one? :O
What condition is it in? :O

Assuming I can find it it's nearly new

I'm pretty sure I packed it up to move not to long ago