Persona Love

Gamers paradise!
Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Re: Persona Love

Postby Kocurek1944 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:48 am

During a massive discount I picked up PS4 with Bloodborne and Persona 5.

So...Persona 5 take over my life.
This game is just dripping visual sryle.I haven't seen such aesthetically pleasing game in a while.Game just screams:"look at me and be astonished!"Just look at All Out Attack animations.
Something that immediately caught my attention is the fact that 5 has much less happy go lucky tone and characters than 4 Golden.That for me made Ann,Morgana and Ruji much better starting group.
Story spoiler:
Spoiler:
I love themes of rebellion and defying authorities set up by this game.This makes Kamoshida,respected and loved teacher that is just sadist and sexual deviant,perfect starting boss.

Many gameplay mechanics are returning straight from Persona 1.Mele weapons and firearms as separate category and negotiating with shadows made great addition to this game,while being great callback to the original.

Sorry if my thoughts may seem chaotic,but for some reason(I wonder what could it be)I am tiny bit sleep deprived.

mountblade98
I Like Anime

Postby mountblade98 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:53 am

Dancing games announced for both P3 and P5!!!
Coming to ps4 and vita!

article here

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 am

mountblade98 wrote:Dancing games announced for both P3 and P5!!!
Coming to ps4 and vita!

article here

Persona Q2 for 3DS was also announced.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON PERSONA HYPE TRAIN!!!

justaguy1253
Crazy About Anime

Postby justaguy1253 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:34 pm

Im curious to know your guys thoughts. Persona 3 and 5 are getting rhytmn games. The game of note is P3. I personally think we will eventually see a P3 remake with both protagonists and plus new additions from P5.

My waifu collection is
Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

mountblade98
I Like Anime

Postby mountblade98 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:58 am

Im curious to know your guys thoughts. Persona 3 and 5 are getting rhytmn games.

quite excited actually. p4d was surprisingly good, even if I didn't really like a lot of the songs on there. I like p3's ost better than p4's, and thankfully the songs so far from the p3d trailers don't disappoint. But the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the cast all together again.

I personally think we will eventually see a P3 remake with both protagonists and plus new additions from P5.

honestly seriously doubt it. There's so many versions of p3 already. And then plus all the other games featuring the cast like arena and Q. Even though I'd like it, I think they're gonna let the p3 cast retire after this and focus on p5

Kocurek1944
Super Otaku II

Postby Kocurek1944 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:56 am

mountblade98 wrote:
Im curious to know your guys thoughts. Persona 3 and 5 are getting rhytmn games.

quite excited actually. p4d was surprisingly good, even if I didn't really like a lot of the songs on there. I like p3's ost better than p4's, and thankfully the songs so far from the p3d trailers don't disappoint. But the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is seeing the cast all together again.

I personally think we will eventually see a P3 remake with both protagonists and plus new additions from P5.

honestly seriously doubt it. There's so many versions of p3 already. And then plus all the other games featuring the cast like arena and Q. Even though I'd like it, I think they're gonna let the p3 cast retire after this and focus on p5

I really hyped up.Persona 3 and Persona 5 have killer tunes so a rhythm game is a no brainer.

Oh and yeah, new Makoto outfit is FIRE! Punk rock Makoto FTW!