FGC

Gamers paradise!
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Re: FGC

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:33 pm

Awww man, my threads died. No one wants to talk about fistacuff vidja games?

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:11 am

Nice bump, since I actually really like fighting games. I don’t think I’m really that good at any of them but I love playing them so much, I have a ton, I just never get good at any, the only one I’d say I’m even decent at would be Tekken 7 but I play that almost every day so that only makes sense that I’d get somewhere eventually.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:40 am

Eira wrote:Nice bump, since I actually really like fighting games. I don’t think I’m really that good at any of them but I love playing them so much, I have a ton, I just never get good at any, the only one I’d say I’m even decent at would be Tekken 7 but I play that almost every day so that only makes sense that I’d get somewhere eventually.

What system do you play on?

Play stick or pad?

Who are your mains in some games?

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:54 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:What system do you play on?

Mainly PC the only fighting games I play off PC is anything that exclusive to a console and I only have one case of that which is Pokken on the switch.

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Play stick or pad?

Lol, at the risk of getting hated on, I’m a keyboard warrior. I know there’s some hate towards them in the FGC but it’s just my preferred way to play, always has been from the first fighting game I played like 5 years ago.

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Who are your mains in some games?

I tend to play around with characters and end up picking whoever I like the style of, basically if I just find myself playing with them well and they way they play just jives well with how I play, but for some reason that always tends to be low tier characters. In Tekken 7 I main katarina and I know she’s real low tier and in Touhou 12.3th I main suwako who is the worst charter by far. (Touhou 12.3th is another one I play a lot, but I’m really bad at it, only fighting game I’ve been to tournaments for but I’ve never done well) in Pokken I main decideweye but I’m still getting the hang of him exactly since he wasn’t added untill DX and before that I didn’t really have a Main, I just messed around with the game before DX. And in street fighter majority of the time I go with chun-li. There’s plenty of others but I’ve only gotten into fighting games last year (already bought a ton tho cause I quickly became obsessed) so in most games I’m still learning thier unique aspects and messing around with multiple characters.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:08 am

Eira wrote:Mainly PC the only fighting games I play off PC is anything that exclusive to a console and I only have one case of that which is Pokken on the switch.

I only play on PC, add me on steam we'll see if we can get something going. I too am garbage at fighting games.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beazleboss/

Eira wrote:Lol, at the risk of getting hated on, I’m a keyboard warrior. I know there’s some hate towards them in the FGC but it’s just my preferred way to play, always has been from the first fighting game I played like 5 years ago.

If youre a keyboard warrior have you ever heard of Mixbox? Its arcade buttons but with actual WASD keys for movement, also hows your layout look for keyboard play?

Eira wrote:I tend to play around with characters and end up picking whoever I like the style of, basically if I just find myself playing with them well and they way they play just jives well with how I play, but for some reason that always tends to be low tier characters. In Tekken 7 I main katarina and I know she’s real low tier and in Touhou 12.3th I main suwako who is the worst charter by far. (Touhou 12.3th is another one I play a lot, but I’m really bad at it, only fighting game I’ve been to tournaments for but I’ve never done well) in Pokken I main decideweye but I’m still getting the hang of him exactly since he wasn’t added untill DX and before that I didn’t really have a Main, I just messed around with the game before DX. And in street fighter majority of the time I go with chun-li. There’s plenty of others but I’ve only gotten into fighting games last year (already bought a ton tho cause I quickly became obsessed) so in most games I’m still learning thier unique aspects and messing around with multiple characters.

Im right there with you, i only got into fighters a little while ago and play a large host of characters.

Street fighter-ibuki
Tekken-geese.... KOF fan
KOF- Iori Leona benni
Skullgirls- Beowulf fukua

hold on you play touhou games, or just the fighters?

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:23 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote: I only play on PC, add me on steam we'll see if we can get something going. I too am garbage at fighting games. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Beazleboss/

Yer, I’ll be sure to do that. I’m always looking for more people to play any games with really.

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:If you’re a keyboard warrior have you ever heard of Mixbox? Its arcade buttons but with actual WASD keys for movement, also hows your layout look for keyboard play?

Never heard of Mixbox, don’t really know if I would be into it or not, can’t say cause I just really have never used anything other then a keyboard for my PC. As for my Layout, I’m a complete PC gaming noob and have spent very little time talking about it in any way to many people and I’m not 100% sure what you mean, I’d be happy to answer if you can explain it and laymen’s terms. Sorry if it was also super obvious and I just overthought it.

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:hold on you play touhou games, or just the fighters?

Well yes and no, I do love bullet hells even if I suck at then. Something you’ll find out about me if you talk about gaming with me enough is that I LOVE genres im really bad at, I don’t get it either. JRPG, RTS, Bullet Hell, Fighting. I suck at all of these but I can’t get enough of them. So I love the Touhou games but I haven’t actually played any of them apart from 12.3th, it’s just cause they’re not exactly easy to get a hold of as far as I know.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:57 am

Bump

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:37 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Bump

That sure is a bump.

As far as fighting games go nothing is new for me, I want to get soul caliber but I haven’t had the spare cash for it yet.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Fighting game community

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:45 pm

If anyone was wondering fgc stands for fighting game community. I want to get in on the ground floor with someone if they want to. Let's play inner unist or bbtag, or anything not made by Netherelms

Eira
Anime Junky

Re: Fighting game community

Postby Eira » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:53 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:I want to get in on the ground floor with someone if they want to. Let's play inner unist or bbtag, or anything not made by Netherelms
unfortunately I don’t have either of those, although I’ve been interested in getting bbtag since it was announced and inner unist since it saved EVO and killed melee.

EDIT/BUMP: BBTag is on sale, I’m thinking about picking it up before the sale ends. My dad’s birthday is also coming up but I should enough spare cash to make it work.