Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Re: Pla-ay together! Share Your Gamer IDs

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon May 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:If the Xbox didn't rub me the wrong way I'd take you up on that offer. Have you tried using the matchmaking for MKX? The netcode is supposed to be pretty darn good actually.

Yeah I've used the online stuff and it works great, but I'd love to be able to play with my friends. I'm good, like taking 3rd in a state tournament for MK9, losing to my best friend and his uncle. But some people...it's like that's all they do is play Mortal Kombat. I love the challenge, but playing with someone I know and having fun is better than feeling challenged.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 8:33 pm

GamerColyn117 wrote:Yeah I've used the online stuff and it works great, but I'd love to be able to play with my friends. I'm good, like taking 3rd in a state tournament for MK9, losing to my best friend and his uncle. But some people...it's like that's all they do is play Mortal Kombat. I love the challenge, but playing with someone I know and having fun is better than feeling challenged.

I see, I see. I never really cared whether it was for fun or challenge really. I just want to constantly have match after match, a never ending battle if you would. I was never a giant fan of MK (I'm not a fan of its characters, um, character). I've always been a Guilty Gear and Blaz Blue kind of guy. I was really into SF4 until my fight stick died on me, then I dropped fighting games in general (Good fight sticks are too friggin expensive for my taste, and I refuse to play without one).
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Mon May 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:poi

Yeah, I'm not any good at other fighting games outside of MK. I can hold my own at Dead or Alive, but not much else. I was big into Halo 2 and 3 online back when they were popular and I made a lot of online friends from those games. It just makes me sad that I have no one to play games with when all my irl friends are working or out of town. Other than running through the entire Mass Effect series for the 20-something time...hm, I mean I literally just finished one the other day. Maybe I'll start again.....

Stay gold...Bang.

Loli-Knight

Postby Loli-Knight » Mon May 11, 2015 9:04 pm

GamerColyn117 wrote:nanopoi

Ah, I finished this year's playthrough of ME about a month and a half ago actually. Always a pleasure (Besides the ending, %^&$ the rainbow). Do you play anything on PC or Sony stuff at all?
And you. Will. Kneel.

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Tue May 12, 2015 4:55 am

Hey now, the ending to ME3 was fine. If you got the extended ending (it was a free download) then it was improved a lot.

I play quite a bit of Steam, but own a Mac, so my options there are slightly limited. I play a lot of TF2 and Civ 5 when I'm on Steam.

I haven't owned a Sony console since the very first edition PS2. It died a long time ago and I got an original Xbox. I've been on Xbox ever since. If I had infinite dollars, I would totally buy a PS4.

Stay gold...Bang.

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue May 12, 2015 9:17 am

GamerColyn117 wrote:

Hey now, the ending to ME3 was fine.

Ya...I don't agree with that :lol: Even with the free dlc that "fixed it" there was still the fact that every decision that you ever made in the game came down to picking a color. It totally made everything irrelevant. No matter how good or evil you were, you had to make the same decision.

MadGunner
Senpai

Postby MadGunner » Tue May 12, 2015 9:35 am

Logan wrote:
GamerColyn117 wrote:

Ya...I don't agree with that :lol: Even with the free dlc that "fixed it" there was still the fact that every decision that you ever made in the game came down to picking a color. It totally made everything irrelevant. No matter how good or evil you were, you had to make the same decision.

The ending suck but the dlc made it suck less. At least we got some closure with the dlc unlike the original ending where they left everything hanging :P

This is a classic and it perfectly sums up my feeling about the original ending of ME3 XD

phpBB [video]

Logan
Super NEET IV

Postby Logan » Tue May 12, 2015 9:41 am

MadGunner wrote:
phpBB [video]

That is perfect :lol:

Loli-Knight

Postby Loli-Knight » Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 am

MadGunner wrote:
Logan wrote:
GamerColyn117 wrote:

The ending suck but the dlc made it suck less. At least we got some closure with the dlc unlike the original ending where they left everything hanging :P

This is a classic and it perfectly sums up my feeling about the original ending of ME3 XD

I pretty much look at it the same way. ME3's ending blew, the DLC made it a wee bit better, but it still blew. Generally I try to be fair towards "artistic integrity" and what not, but ME3 doesn't get a free pass.
And you. Will. Kneel.