Pla-ay together! Share Your Gamer IDs

Gamers paradise!
Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Re: Pla-ay together! Share Your Gamer IDs

Postby Loli-Knight » Tue May 12, 2015 4:17 pm

The Citadel DLC was literally the best thing to happen to ME ever. The 90's era action flick feel made it a joyride from beginning to end.
GamerColyn117 wrote:Gender
Morality alignment (paragon/renegade)
Who was your love interest
What ending do you choose the most
What ending do you believe to be the best

• Male, because Shepard's male VA is bloody fantastic. Plus some of those facial animations on stock Shepard are beyond hilarious.
  • I always use each game's trick to max out paragon and then go about 50% renegade. That way I can say I'm a goddamn bloody hero who doesn't take any crap (How'd that knuckle sandwich taste miss reporter?).
  • Tali is love, Tali is life. No romantic interest in the first game.
  • Destroy/red end. @#$% ME3's version of the Reapers and the ludicrously pathetic "Start Child". It's also the only ending where Shepard supposedly survives if you unlock that cutscene.
  • See above.
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Tue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Loli-Knight wrote:
  • Male, because Shepard's male VA is bloody fantastic. Plus some of those facial animations on stock Shepard are beyond hilarious.
  • I always use each game's trick to max out paragon and then go about 50% renegade. That way I can say I'm a goddamn bloody hero who doesn't take any crap (How'd that knuckle sandwich taste miss reporter?).
  • Tali is love, Tali is life. No romantic interest in the first game.
  • Destroy/red end. @#$% ME3's version of the Reapers and the ludicrously pathetic "Start Child". It's also the only ending where Shepard supposedly survives if you unlock that cutscene.
  • See above.

Nice!
One thing I'd like to bring up though. Have you heard the more emotional scenes with Jennifer Hale compared to Mark Meer? Jennifer does a way better job bringing your emotions out. See here:
Spoiler:
phpBB [video]
phpBB [video]

You can't tell me that the voice cracking and sadness in Jennifer Hale's speech at the first dialogue choice isn't more emotional than Mark Meers'.

Oh and that's the only way you'll ever see Shepard cry; you have to romance Thane (so Femshep is needed), he has to live to ME3, then you have to hold the memorial service during the Citadel DLC and listen to the 4th message he leaves you. I can't even think about that without tearing up.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Loli-Knight
Personal Knight of The Tsundere Queen

Postby Loli-Knight » Tue May 12, 2015 4:34 pm

GamerColyn117 wrote:snip

Oh, I know. I've played through the series about 6 times as male/femshep. I just like stock Shepard the best. No particular reason. Just do.
Within The Holy Loli Empire's heart, atop the twintailed throne She sits.
Before you The Tsundere Queen towers, peon.
And you. Will. Kneel.

LuciferHawk
I Like Anime

Postby LuciferHawk » Wed May 13, 2015 9:58 pm

its not that this is a dead thread, we seem to be lacking gamers which is what to expect for an anime fandom forum :P

On another note I would like to extend a invitation to try out Star Wars The Old Republic been an enjoyable game so far, if you have played the KOTOR series you will love this. The game has an amazing story as well as personal class stories you that can manipulate the outcome to depending on your social choices as well as your affliction towards Light of Dark choices. This game also offers some of the best balanced pvp i've come across in a long time and if you crave more conflict there is also 12v12 starship pvp which has also proven to be enjoyable. So if anyone is interested in trying it out it is a F2P game so no commitment is necessary so follow the directions of this link http://www.swtor.com/r/hQVbGm

GamerColyn117
Anime Junky

Postby GamerColyn117 » Thu May 14, 2015 8:13 am

LuciferHawk wrote:SWTOR poi

Yeah I did alpha and beta testing for SWTOR. I also did contract work for them doing the same thing I do now for Elder Scrolls Online. I met a lot of my work friends through SWTOR and many of them work with me now too.

After they had their servers and stuff locked down to handle big influxes of people, I was done working for them. I still have mod and partial dev status but I haven't been on in over a year. I think that it is one of the best MMOs out there right now, plus it's Star Wars.
Final Broadcast: August 31, 2015

Stay gold...Bang.

Kyttynz
I Love Anime

Postby Kyttynz » Wed May 20, 2015 5:20 pm

LuciferHawk wrote:its not that this is a dead thread, we seem to be lacking gamers which is what to expect for an anime fandom forum :P

I almost felt like this thread wa~as supposed to be dead... Just you know we post our IDs and i~if we see each other playing we ca~an harass one another :3

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

my ps3 and Wii U id names are also DieSchlachten
Too-too-roo!
"We'll do some culture afterwards" -Macross (1982 Ep 36)

Xavi_
I Like Anime

Postby Xavi_ » Wed May 20, 2015 8:37 pm

If anyone is up for some DotA2 hit me up on steam! I used to be a rager, but now I play for the fun of it.

I can also play LoL and HoN, but I am not familiar with 100% of the heroes in those games!
ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

AstDeprived
Anime Junky

Postby AstDeprived » Wed May 27, 2015 5:49 pm

just got a PSN ID
its AstDeprived if anyones interested
i have no friends

SidTheOppaiBishop
I Love Anime

Postby SidTheOppaiBishop » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:59 pm

It would definitely be interesting to chat with you guys during a gaming session.

XBL: FrontlineSid

Also, for anyone who wants to play Monster Hunter 4U;

Friend Code: 3523-2216-9615
Sanity is no more than the societal consensus of what is acceptable behaviors and thought processes.