Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
User avatar
michelous
Anime Junky
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:11 am

tonight begins the lost belts intro. but we wont get fully into them until may. the other thing tonight is houkusai and the gssr and this time the gssr will have every ssr but split between knight classes[ saber, lancer, archer] + ruler and avenger and horsemen classes [ rider, caster , assassin and berserk-er ] + abby and the alter egos

User avatar
Chris
Site Co-Founder
Posts: 2456
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:11 pm

michelous wrote:tonight begins the lost belts intro. but we wont get fully into them until may. the other thing tonight is houkusai and the gssr and this time the gssr will have every ssr but split between knight classes[ saber, lancer, archer] + ruler and avenger and horsemen classes [ rider, caster , assassin and berserk-er ] + abby and the alter egos


Can you clarify a little?
Image

User avatar
michelous
Anime Junky
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:20 pm

Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:tonight begins the lost belts intro. but we wont get fully into them until may. the other thing tonight is houkusai and the gssr and this time the gssr will have every ssr but split between knight classes[ saber, lancer, archer] + ruler and avenger and horsemen classes [ rider, caster , assassin and berserk-er ] + abby and the alter egos


Can you clarify a little?

The 2nd part of fgo is lost belt and starts with the lost belt prologue event . Then comes the guaranteed ssr banner put 30 pair in and get option of one saber , lancer or archer or avenger or ruler or the 2nd option one rider , caster , assassin or berserk or alter ego or Abigail. Then there are the other banner with the 2nd foreigner class aoe arts based houkusai among others. To start lost belt 1 you must clear the lost belt prologue

User avatar
Chris
Site Co-Founder
Posts: 2456
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:16 pm

Liked last guaranteed better if I remember right


I got another flipping parasol tamamo...


Then insult to injury spooked by Vlad iii.....
Image

User avatar
michelous
Anime Junky
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:22 pm

I did get houkusai, mhxa np2 and sharizade I
Don’t want

User avatar
Chris
Site Co-Founder
Posts: 2456
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby Chris » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:26 pm

michelous wrote:I did get houkusai, mhxa np2 and sharizade I
Don’t want



No houkusai for me... I did get Abby and Altera finally. Promise this game knows how to string me along.
Image

User avatar
michelous
Anime Junky
Posts: 794
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:22 pm

The next event is grind hell. It is 7 days long 200 floors, no support, you are forced to use a minimum of 3 servants each floor, every 10 floors is a pretty hard boss and after clearing floors until 100 each servant becomes unusable for 4 hours