Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
michelous
Anime Junky

Re: Fate grand order

Postby michelous » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:
michelous wrote:here is my guide for the halloween 2016/18 event the 5* is cleo and 4* is vlad extra lancer
you need them , saber liz, Nitocris , robin and ibaraki for event bonus and each area has challenge quest had special rules

if you have better saber's saber liz really isnt worth it
but lancer vlad is very useful in shijuku
for cleo , she isnt as good as jack or shuten but more useful than the other 5 star assassins
here is the guide
Spoiler:

Is Elizabeth Brave better than Saber Lily, Siegfried or Chevalier? I don't have 5* sabers at this time.

Maybe saber lily Siegfried nukes dragons

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:
michelous wrote:here is my guide for the halloween 2016/18 event the 5* is cleo and 4* is vlad extra lancer
you need them , saber liz, Nitocris , robin and ibaraki for event bonus and each area has challenge quest had special rules

if you have better saber's saber liz really isnt worth it
but lancer vlad is very useful in shijuku
for cleo , she isnt as good as jack or shuten but more useful than the other 5 star assassins
here is the guide
Spoiler:

Is Elizabeth Brave better than Saber Lily, Siegfried or Chevalier? I don't have 5* sabers at this time.

nope

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 am

coming up next is christmas 2017 re-run
if you have jack avoid the banner
if you have santa salter or all the materials in mass you can void it all together
i would say avoid all the banners until the merlin banner since merlin makes things super easy

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Luckily (or unluckily) for me, I whaled the living excrement out of the gatcha last year and saved them all up. I now have plenty of 5 and 4 star CEs ready to go.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Next up is Jeane Alter Lily. Finally, I'll have another good lancer. I've been working with Elizabeth all this time.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:46 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:Next up is Jeane Alter Lily. Finally, I'll have another good lancer. I've been working with Elizabeth all this time.

she is mech better than liz

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:28 am

i got my ishtar in 5 tickets for the event
also i have a guide for the event
Spoiler:

SayakaMisaka
I Like Anime

Postby SayakaMisaka » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:08 pm

OMG I spent way way way to much just to get one copy of Ishtar, My wallet is really hurting now, especially with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping I did. I know I shouldn't have kept hitting the buy Quarts button but I just had to have her!!!!
Sayaka Miki and Mikoto Misaka Waifu Lover <3
FateGo Fanatic FC: 029,074,158 Sayaka

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:44 pm

SayakaMisaka wrote:OMG I spent way way way to much just to get one copy of Ishtar, My wallet is really hurting now, especially with the Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping I did. I know I shouldn't have kept hitting the buy Quarts button but I just had to have her!!!!

All my gems got burned getting Illya. I'm resisting the urge to splurge for Ishtar. Lucky you, at least you got one. ::dread::

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:42 pm

I got my Illya btw I’m so happy.

;-)

Me I’m debating going for Ishtar (I need archers [archers are my second weakest class])

Or wait till a solid batch of lancers are up (lancers are by far my weakest class)