Fate grand order

Gamers paradise!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Fate grand order

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 am

I so regret using up all my Prisma Cosmo CE's. I didn't think they would do a rerun so late. Most reruns already occured a year ahead of NA

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:06 am

SethAmaha wrote:I so regret using up all my Prisma Cosmo CE's. I didn't think they would do a rerun so late. Most reruns already occured a year ahead of NA

dont worry it is 2 years from now

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:14 am

I normally keep my event CE's because I know I am going to use them again like a year later. Prisma Cosmos was the only one that hadn't had a rerun until just now so I burned them for EX for other CE's

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:43 am

i would say never burn that ce if you pull it
since prisma again since prisma cosmos is the most useful stall team ce

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:24 pm

fgo update
i didnt bother to try for another dantes since i pulled him last year Np and going any further is no real point to me. i tried pulled first hassan a few times with no real luck but i dont care that much about him. for the dantes event it gave me trouble last year but with fully maxed out team and merlin it is super easy the challenge quest is easy if you have merlin , waver or tamo and a good team build around them. my next major goal is for servant are x-alter and proto saber along with one of the 3 ssr lancers. Also people if you haven't cleared Babylon and Solomon your time is ticking down of you want to try the EOA the first one drops leap day or the day before. also we have another da vinci banner coming soon. your limit clear both is april if you want to do the fate extra ccc event

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:32 pm

didnt really try for da vinci since she at best is stall waifu with no damage and i dont want to just speed 100+ turn on EoA fights [ you really can speed that much with the multi-health bar bosses]
but i did roll the ultra rare angry mango Angra Mainyu on FP free 10 pull the other day i need to save materials for proto seiba and x-chan so i wont ascend him for a while. you pretty much need kiritsugu and irisvial to really use him before scath caster comes out

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:25 am

Spoiler:
Image Image
i have my guide for the valentines event ready
and i pulled ibaraki and medusa
along with x alter

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:40 pm

we aren't getting EoR this week but march 11
so we will first get half ap prerelease for all main quests as well as special ticket quests that will show how the new break bar system works
Spoiler:
the boss for this will be saber alter with 3 layers of the last being 1,537,986 and after each layer is removed her attack with go up and she will get crazy attack buff unless you have her stunned or charmed when you drain an hp layer. what happens for each boss is different for each time they lose a bar of health some change forms, some gain buffs and some get other crazy stuff
pretty much from this point on berserkers will be useless unless they have healing / defense buff/ evade/invincible or guts
and this is the easy EoR it gets harder buster is only really useful with support casters that charge if you arent a whale hans or Shakespeare will be needed