Yo. Does anyone else like hyperdimension neptunia?

Gamers paradise!
shooterand1
I Like Anime

Yo. Does anyone else like hyperdimension neptunia?

Postby shooterand1 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:02 am

If so, who is your favorite character?

Kyttynz
I Love Anime

Re: Yo. Does anyone else like hyperdimension neptunia?

Postby Kyttynz » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Yeah, they've got their pros and cons, bu~ut I overall enjoy that series. It's cute, i~if nothing else ^_^
I rather enjoy Vert, myself.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:29 pm

Kyttynz wrote:Yeah, they've got their pros and cons, bu~ut I overall enjoy that series. It's cute, i~if nothing else ^_^
I rather enjoy Vert, myself.

NEP NEP

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 pm

OK, so I decided to check this out. After playing for a whole day, I think I'm in love with Nepgear. ::blush::

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Okay, I’ve never actually played a neptunia game, but I know about the game and it looks like something I would really enjoy and so I’ve been meaning to get into it for the longest time. Every time the whole series bundle ‘Nepify your life’ goes on sale I consider it but each time there’s something else I meant to buy and usually I want that more over neptunia. I really like the designs and the genre of the games, but it just never lines up and with that little knowledge it goes without saying that only Nep Nep can really be my favourite, she’s a cutie.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:10 pm

Eira wrote:Okay, I’ve never actually played a neptunia game, but I know about the game and it looks like something I would really enjoy and so I’ve been meaning to get into it for the longest time. Every time the whole series bundle ‘Nepify your life’ goes on sale I consider it but each time there’s something else I meant to buy and usually I want that more over neptunia. I really like the designs and the genre of the games, but it just never lines up and with that little knowledge it goes without saying that only Nep Nep can really be my favourite, she’s a cutie.

NEP NEP