xenoblade 2

Gamers paradise!
michelous
Anime Junky

xenoblade 2

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:29 am

so who played this game and if any one has cleared the main story new game + mode just came out with 7 new blades to unlock and other new features

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Re: xenoblade 2

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:43 am

michelous wrote:so who played this game and if any one has cleared the main story new game + mode just came out with 7 new blades to unlock and other new features

Thanks fo the update I was waiting for it to drop. Both me and Andy completed it. Mixed on starting over but the new features are exciting.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:49 am

Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:so who played this game and if any one has cleared the main story new game + mode just came out with 7 new blades to unlock and other new features

Thanks fo the update I was waiting for it to drop. Both me and Andy completed it. Mixed on starting over but the new features are exciting.

you dont lose any levels or bladse, expect the ones equiped to characters not unlocked or blades tied behind story quests[i only lost 2 blades ]

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:16 pm

I started with 3 blades. But that’s cuz I refuse to give Rex any blades. So he has “pyra” agate and frost spear girl.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Chris wrote:I started with 3 blades. But that’s cuz I refuse to give Rex any blades. So he has “pyra” agate and frost spear girl.

also nyaa starts with the blades you last had set to her

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 pm

has the 2 xenoblades any links with xenogear and xenosaga? I wonder.
Last edited by fragoff on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:13 pm

fragoff wrote:As the 2 xenoblades any links with xenogear and xenosaga? I wonder.

it links to saga through kosmos being in the game
and to the first one via the person you meet before the final boss

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:54 pm

michelous wrote:
fragoff wrote:As the 2 xenoblades any links with xenogear and xenosaga? I wonder.

it links to saga through kosmos being in the game
and to the first one via the person you meet before the final boss

Supposed to be a few references but I never looked into them m. I do still plan on going back to them at some point

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:20 am

one new feature i kind of like is that you can trade exp and level your character down to get items like the points for poppi if you suck at tora tora

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:54 am

michelous wrote:one new feature i kind of like is that you can trade exp and level your character down to get items like the points for poppi if you suck at tora tora

I do like that as well. I was a little lost to how it worked at first. But I gathered it by the third town. I had a sneaking suspension in the second town. But I waited till the third to be sure. To be fair I was expecting an actual shop. I think the value is a little out of balance. So I’m waiting till I get to all town before I start using them. The Poppi points really caught my eye though. I despise that game.

Side note : my nia has like 6 blades as well... slightly different reason for her but I am seriously considering pulling her blades off and putting them on another driver for “reasons”. Especially now that “pyra” can be disengaged.

I do despise how freaking op “pyra” is. I want to build myself a team but I keep going back to shooting myself in the leg.