Gamers paradise!
Eira
Crazy About Anime

Re: xenoblade 2

Postby Eira » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:22 pm

michelous wrote:It is a mostly useless new outfit

It is, but
Spoiler:
thighs are hot, however they should of been white.
MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 am

michelous wrote:
Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:the just released a new dlc dress for mythra i wont spoil it but if you got her in smash you know

Bah I’m nearly all but wanting to turn on that game. Still in denial about torna so unless you say new blades I’m probably not going to bother.

Switch code btw : sw-0372-8879-3106

It is a mostly useless new outfit

Was torna worth anything? I was half interested in the story but what irked me was the loss of nearly 400 hours of playtime just being lost. I know they want me to consider it a new game but I just can’t separate it in my head.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:17 am

Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:
Chris wrote:
michelous wrote:the just released a new dlc dress for mythra i wont spoil it but if you got her in smash you know

Bah I’m nearly all but wanting to turn on that game. Still in denial about torna so unless you say new blades I’m probably not going to bother.

Switch code btw : sw-0372-8879-3106

It is a mostly useless new outfit

Was torna worth anything? I was half interested in the story but what irked me was the loss of nearly 400 hours of playtime just being lost. I know they want me to consider it a new game but I just can’t separate it in my head.

i never finished it since it requires so many side quests to clear main story and i am stuck on them