xenoblade 2

Gamers paradise!
Eira
I Bleed Anime

Re: xenoblade 2

Postby Eira » Tue May 07, 2019 10:04 am

Cefedula wrote:I'm nearing the end of the original Xenoblade Chronicles and the game has so far kept me hooked all the way. I can't think of the last time I've been so engrossed and invested in an rpg, or any video game at all really.

I haven't beaten the game yet, but I do have a question for those who have played this and its sequel. Is Xenoblade Chronicles X as good? Do you think I'd like it as much as the original Xenoblade?

A thread for 2 not 1 or X. But I’m really just telling you cause I know you won’t respond, cause you’re a bot. A safisticated one but one all the same. I’m gonna keep being a dick about this till he gets banned.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:03 am

replaying this game between the release of the 3 houses dlc

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:26 am

I have completed the story but with all JRPGs I won't be satisfied till I 100% the gao thing so I've been working away at that since getting the story done. Once that's done I'll probs do torna (which I've already installed) before doing a NG+ run.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:11 am

Eira wrote:I have completed the story but with all JRPGs I won't be satisfied till I 100% the gao thing so I've been working away at that since getting the story done. Once that's done I'll probs do torna (which I've already installed) before doing a NG+ run.

new game + adds the torna blades = the two main bad guys and the biggest change is making poppi easier to level her skills without having to do the mini game by just leveling down rex
also you dont have to worry about being attack by random monsters all the time