What video game world would you like to visit?

Gamers paradise!
PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

What video game world would you like to visit?

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:48 am

I really like the scenery here in Black Desert Online Remastered. So far this is the best view I found.

Somebody asked me here though... ::anger::

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Re: What video game world would you like to visit?

Postby fragoff » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:49 pm

I would gladly visit the world of xenoblade.

edit: realized i wrote the wrong title.
Last edited by fragoff on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Is it weird if I say Yamaku Academy (the main locale of Katawa Shoujo)? It probably is. But all of the characters in that VN are portrayed so admirably in their abilities to cope with their handicaps. I think it would be pretty amazing to witness.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

Companion Kyuubey
Crazy About Anime

Postby Companion Kyuubey » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:32 pm

This is a hard question for me lol.

I think I'll just go the fantasy route and say visiting the world of Elder Scrolls. There are a lot of pretty vistas and landscapes rich in history and lore.
My Anime List /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\My Figure Collection/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Anime Arcade
“Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1838

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Well if it’s just for a visit then the world from Xenoblade Chronciles, I love the world in that game, a vast world that’s bascially all over a titan is such a cool concept and some of the vistas in that game are aboslulty stunning! I would love to just run around and explore the whole place, seeing all the sceneary I could and just being so stunned at the amazing situation I would be in.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:47 am

BlueSpark wrote:Image
Is it weird if I say Yamaku Academy (the main locale of Katawa Shoujo)? It probably is. But all of the characters in that VN are portrayed so admirably in their abilities to cope with their handicaps. I think it would be pretty amazing to witness.

Let's put in some zombies to make it more exciting. ::peace::

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:27 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:Let's put in some zombies to make it more exciting. ::peace::
Does being a zombie count as a disability :P? If so, they're free to apply.

Seriously though, the reason I didn't pick a world from one of my favorite games is because most of them are freaking dangerous. Explosions, mob wars and commando hit squads in Max Payne? Fountains of blood, creepy little girls and clone soldiers in F.E.A.R.? Irradiated environments and mutated creatures in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Fallout? No thank you, I'll spend some tranquil time at school instead.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:38 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:Let's put in some zombies to make it more exciting. ::peace::
Does being a zombie count as a disability :P? If so, they're free to apply.

Seriously though, the reason I didn't pick a world from one of my favorite games is because most of them are freaking dangerous. Explosions, mob wars and commando hit squads in Max Payne? Fountains of blood, creepy little girls and clone soldiers in F.E.A.R.? Irradiated environments and mutated creatures in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. or Fallout? No thank you, I'll spend some tranquil time at school instead.

You can go visit Harvest Moon or Monster Rancher, it's quite safe. ::peace::

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:You can go visit Harvest Moon or Monster Rancher, it's quite safe. ::peace::
I guess it is. But farming or monster breeding also sound like a lot of hard work :P.

What further influences my decision: I'm not a fan of traveling (i.e. exploring different parts of the world), and I loved my time at school (particularly my 3 high school years). I feel like a school with an interesting twist would be a great fit for me.

PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

Postby PlatinaHeart » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:41 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:You can go visit Harvest Moon or Monster Rancher, it's quite safe. ::peace::
I guess it is. But farming or monster breeding also sound like a lot of hard work :P.

What further influences my decision: I'm not a fan of traveling (i.e. exploring different parts of the world), and I loved my time at school (particularly my 3 high school years). I feel like a school with an interesting twist would be a great fit for me.

The good thing I like about games is you can travel to different places of the world or to other worlds for that fact, while in the comfort of your home. And I can take pictures too. Here's one I took just now in Black Desert Online.