Graphics or story?

Gamers paradise!
User avatar
PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby PlatinaHeart » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:44 pm

fragoff wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Companion Kyuubey wrote:How the game plays is always #1.
Except To the Moon exists ;). Although that title hardly qualifies as a game in the first place, in my opinion. Same as most visual novels.

True. Shinji graphics, Shinji gameplays but game of the year.


Only two Shinjis come to mind, Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame and that damned baby who doesn't want to get in the robot. ::anger::

User avatar
Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku
Posts: 1830
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:13 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:00 pm

PlatinaHeart wrote:
fragoff wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Companion Kyuubey wrote:How the game plays is always #1.
Except To the Moon exists ;). Although that title hardly qualifies as a game in the first place, in my opinion. Same as most visual novels.

True. Shinji graphics, Shinji gameplays but game of the year.


Only two Shinjis come to mind, Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame and that damned baby who doesn't want to get in the robot. ::anger::

Resident Eva nerd would like to inform everyone that no one here would get in the robot that causes you physical and mental trama, whereas shinji was only told to "get in the robot" once. I hate this meme, wipe it from the internet.

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby fragoff » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
PlatinaHeart wrote:
fragoff wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Companion Kyuubey wrote:How the game plays is always #1.
Except To the Moon exists ;). Although that title hardly qualifies as a game in the first place, in my opinion. Same as most visual novels.

True. Shinji graphics, Shinji gameplays but game of the year.


Only two Shinjis come to mind, Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame and that damned baby who doesn't want to get in the robot. ::anger::

Resident Eva nerd would like to inform everyone that no one here would get in the robot that causes you physical and mental trama, whereas shinji was only told to "get in the robot" once. I hate this meme, wipe it from the internet.


That's a lot of Shinji talk ::mischief::
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:26 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Resident Eva nerd would like to inform everyone that no one here would get in the robot that causes you physical and mental trama
Word.

Also, just in case you don't know yet, Platina: "Shinji" is what you get as a replacement for typing a certain swear word thanks to the forum's profanity filter ;).
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby fragoff » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Also, just in case you don't know yet, Platina: "Shinji" is what you get as a replacement for typing a certain swear word thanks to the forum's profanity filter ;).

Because free speech has always been an illusion ::yess:: ::peace::
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:22 am

fragoff wrote:Because free speech has always been an illusion ::yess:: ::peace::
That's surprisingly brilliant :D. I never even realized the irony.
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:44 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby PlatinaHeart » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:00 pm

::peace:: Did they ever make a game about free speech? It gets thrown around a lot lately. ::peace::

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby fragoff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:26 am

PlatinaHeart wrote:::peace:: Did they ever make a game about free speech? It gets thrown around a lot lately. ::peace::

They tried...but were censored...
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

User avatar
BlueSpark
Otaku
Posts: 1536
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:23 am
Location: Germany

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby BlueSpark » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:01 am

fragoff wrote:They tried...but were censored...
It was a tough fight, but in the end, the game was allowed to freely express everything...





... the authorities approved of.
Image
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

User avatar
fragoff
I Bleed Anime
Posts: 1086
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Graphics or story?

Postby fragoff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:25 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
fragoff wrote:They tried...but were censored...
It was a tough fight, but in the end, the game was allowed to freely express everything...





... the authorities approved of.

Ok, your version is way better!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato