How many hours do you play everyday?

Gamers paradise!
PlatinaHeart
I Like Anime

How many hours do you play everyday?

Postby PlatinaHeart » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:04 am

About 6-8 hours for me. There's so much to do in Black Desert Online Remastered, especially now that they released the Kamasylvia update. I play Fate/Grand Order in between. ::happy::

To do those who play 24/7 and say sleep is for the weak... ::anger::

SeismicWolf
Otaku

Re: How many hours do you play everyday?

Postby SeismicWolf » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:33 am

So if Mobile Games count I lose about 2-8 hours a day
Mainly just Pokemon Go, Girls Frontline, FateGO on days I normally work

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:20 am

Huh... I thought I was gaming way too much, but the first two replies have put my mind at ease :P. On weekdays, I play for about 4 hours after work, or 2 hours if I have volleyball practice that day.

On weekends, unless I have something else to do, I can easily get in 10-12 hours. I balance that with watching anime (great, right?), a bit of housework, and going for a walk at least once a day to catch some fresh air and exercise my legs.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:32 am

My years of playing 8h a day are over. If i play 2-3 hours, it is already a lot. You can, after a lifetime of gaming, grow bored about what you believe has never been done.

This is also why i start to stick to indies. They are generaly shorter and way more original than AAA title.

Of course, from time to time, a gem comes out that i will play the Shinji out. Last one was probably dark souls 3.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:05 pm

I'm a busy man, it's hard for me to even scrape one hour daily, all in all I might play a 4 hour session on my day off, and none at all the rest of the week.

MojaveRena
I Love Anime

Postby MojaveRena » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:56 pm

I normally play for half an hour, maybe 1 hour a day. I start to feel guilty if I play for any longer than that now.

The time when I used to stay up all night gaming are long gone. Ahh.. but those were the days. :D

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:05 am

Depends on the day, on the days when I have to go to university I obviously can’t play as much and so maybe I’ll only play for 2-4 hours once I’m home, sometimes tho I got too much work to do and so I just can’t play at all for a whole day, does happen from time to time.

On a day off I’ll play anywhere from 4-12 hours, I’m not very consistent, neck sometimes I’ve spent more then 12 hours a day playing games and sometimes even on a day off I can only do a few hours. I don’t really have a set time I play for each day I just... play when I play.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 am

MojaveRena wrote:The time when I used to stay up all night gaming are long gone. Ahh.. but those were the days. :D
Funny story: Even though I'm a pretty big gamer, I've hardly ever played long hours into the night. Even back in the day at LAN parties with friends, I was the one who went to sleep for a few hours at 3am when everyone else was still going at it with full force. I may be an otaku at heart, but I'm too responsible to lose much sleep over gaming :P.

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:24 am

BlueSpark wrote:Funny story: Even though I'm a pretty big gamer, I've hardly ever played long hours into the night. Even back in the day at LAN parties with friends, I was the one who went to sleep for a few hours at 3am when everyone else was still going at it with full force. I may be an otaku at heart, but I'm too responsible to lose much sleep over gaming :P.

Reading betwen the lines:' i was the one ruining it for everyone, breaking up the party and quiting, forcing everyone else to stop the group because, with me missing, the group was not valid anymore.'

Bastard!!! :D ;)
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:47 am

fragoff wrote:Reading betwen the lines:' i was the one ruining it for everyone, breaking up the party and quiting, forcing everyone else to stop the group because, with me missing, the group was not valid anymore.'

Bastard!!! :D ;)
D**k Moves 101 with BlueSpark!

Nah, we weren't typically playing cooperative campaign games on those LANs. More like FPSs, some RTSs, some racing games. Fluctuating player numbers don't matter too much in those.