What Are You Playing?

Gamers paradise!
Lolita
Forum Loli

Re: Current Video Games!

Postby Lolita » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Ohh, I've got horrible adhd or something, i've been playing FFXIV since 1.0, the max level i've gotten is about.. .15 simply because i find myself staring at the trees or the water... or waving at people for like 2 hours. I've heard of the game wow before, but ffxiv is the only mmo game i think i will ever play, unless i actually start playing a game called minecraft

MissMurder1221
Lead Tsundere

Postby MissMurder1221 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Lolita wrote:WAIT, this game is OUT?
EDIT:
NVM, and wow you play FXIV, i'll be playing that alot more now that i can play it 1440! what server do you happen to play?

I'm in Brynhildr. I'd switch, but I finally got promoted to Officer in my FC and I really like my FC. :( LONG LIVE THE OMEGA ORDER!!
I used to play WoW I quit after Cata. :(
And yes, FFXIV is a bit hard, but something about it makes me even more excited. haha and the fact I can have the one character and have ALL the classes is a huge plus.
Koneko-Chan, at your service! Image
FFXIV Advocate

Lolita
Forum Loli

Postby Lolita » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Yes, I've found a nice FC as well, though im a fairly useless member since i... stare are trees all day

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:48 pm

yes that is a huge plus

but im a tank nut and tanking in FF14 is well a little off. its not hard by any stretch. its just off. i think my biggest issue is that threat is not something you build its very fickle and i dispise not controlling mobs.

the other thing is that i was always crafting... crafting crafting crafting... i just crafted... ohh myy gosh i loved they're crafting system

MissMurder1221
Lead Tsundere

Postby MissMurder1221 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:53 pm

SapphireWolf wrote:yes that is a huge plus

but im a tank nut and tanking in FF14 is well a little off. its not hard by any stretch. its just off. i think my biggest issue is that threat is not something you build its very fickle and i dispise not controlling mobs.

the other thing is that i was always crafting... crafting crafting crafting... i just crafted... ohh myy gosh i loved they're crafting system

I actually just got my tank to lvl 25. I really enjoy it! Only because I know all the dungeons by heart and the best strategies for everything. Enmity is a weird thing, for sure. I always have to do Flash in order to keep it up.
FFXIV Advocate

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm

yeah i was flashing like every other move. my warrior was a little better with her cleave (whatever it was called) but i just dont think thats controlling mobs. it felt more like i was begging things to stay with me.

in wow i demand attention and i take things where i want. in FF14 i was constantly chasing things around begging to be hit.

Lolita
Forum Loli

Postby Lolita » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Gosh, to tell the truth i really... suck maybe i can have some tips ! though my main problem is the easy destraction everything in this game has to me, now all i want to do is plant things, but im just stuck to low a level to be abe to do that

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:01 pm

thats me. like i said crafting was a huge distraction for me.

MissMurder1221
Lead Tsundere

Postby MissMurder1221 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Lolita wrote:Gosh, to tell the truth i really... suck maybe i can have some tips ! though my main problem is the easy destraction everything in this game has to me, now all i want to do is plant things, but im just stuck to low a level to be abe to do that

I'd love to show you a lot of stuff :D I can run your through dungeons!!
FFXIV Advocate

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:23 pm

bahh i just might break down... but i dont want to pay for a character transfer... ill use that as my excuse for now...

you guys are on fire to night. i raised my post ratio from .5 posts per day to .8 . thanks for being awsome. ;-)

i need to goto bed. i got puppies to clean up after in the morning.