Gamers paradise!
Vern-kun
I Bleed Anime

Re: Visual Novels

Postby Vern-kun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:56 am

shikakage wrote:Eden

Eden Ep. 1-4 Spoilers
Spoiler:
I just finished watching the first four episodes of Eden and oh my god is it good! If I'm enjoying the anime this much I can only imagine with the VN is like. Seeing Asako and how she raised him is exactly what I wanted to see. He still went through struggles and she taught him how to be a real man. ;) The beginning of episode 2 where Asako got Yuuji to sleep with JB by getting her drunk was hilarious. It was easily one of my favorite moments in the anime thus far. I enjoyed learning about his time in the Marines although I wish I would've seen how Danny died. I actually liked all the characters that they introduced there.

Even though I knew she was going to die Asako's final moments with Yuuji were so sad and depressing. I probably cried for a good 7 or 8 minutes while I was watching. I can't wait to play that moment in the Visual novel.
::terrible::

I'm not too thrilled to see the blonde haired guy again especially considering I know it's going to wreak havoc on Yuuji but I think he'll bring some interesting things into Yuuji's life. I'm also really looking forward to how the girls are going to play in all of this. I can't wait to watch more!!

Thoughts?

shikakage
I Bleed Anime

Postby shikakage » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Vern-kun wrote:Thoughts?

Spoiler:
I agree that the scene with Julia was hilarious but if you look at it 2 grown women "doing it" with a 13 - 14 year old boy is a little pedophilic if you ask me. I also thought Asako saw Yuuji as a son or brother but them having sexual relations just weirded me out a bit considering that Yuuji was still a little boy but yeah Japan's age of consent is 13 so yeah.

I honestly, didn't want Asako to die. I really felt bad for Yuuji because he has lost so much. I also wanted to learn more about Yuuji's comrades. They seem like an interesting bunch especially the crazy red haired girl (sorry forgot her name).

You'll see the girls soon and believe me when I say, they will be awesome in this. :)

Women of the kuudere tribe are a pain..They're not used to showing affection, so once they do go sweet they'll give everyone a three-mile radius cavities...

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:23 pm

It finally happened!

In a Valentine's Day Special, a friend and I play our first anime visual novel game.... now we have seen some things or at least a harem of cat girls.

https://youtu.be/l6ftIfw60-U
Too-too-roo!
"We'll do some culture afterwards" -Macross (1982 Ep 36)

almightyhiki
I Bleed Anime

Postby almightyhiki » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:32 am

DieSchlachten wrote:It finally happened!

In a Valentine's Day Special, a friend and I play our first anime visual novel game.... now we have seen some things or at least a harem of cat girls.

I can't wait to get home and watch it. It'll be glorious I bet :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

https://myanimelist.net/profile/mighty_hiki

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:53 am

almightyhiki wrote:

I can't wait to get home and watch it. It'll be glorious I bet :lol:

Yep, it was a trip to say the least.
My mom texted me this morning saying it was the most boring thing ever but because it was so bad she laughed at our reactions.
Too-too-roo!

almightyhiki
I Bleed Anime

Postby almightyhiki » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:57 pm

DieSchlachten wrote:Yep, it was a trip to say the least.
My mom texted me this morning saying it was the most boring thing ever but because it was so bad she laughed at our reactions.

Yeah, it was priceless, especially the bath part :lol: you really got into the petting system btw.
Can't wait to see the next VN you'll play and, as much as I want to hear John's comments on Vol.01, go play something more serious like Higurashi, please :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

https://myanimelist.net/profile/mighty_hiki

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:01 pm

almightyhiki wrote:
DieSchlachten wrote:Yep, it was a trip to say the least.

Yeah, it was priceless, especially the bath part :lol: you really got into the petting system btw.
Can't wait to see the next VN you'll play and, as much as I want to hear John's comments on Vol.01, go play something more serious like Higurashi, please :lol:

Haha. Higurashi is on Steam too!
With all of the feedback, another visual novel is a must play.
The petting thing was the only thing you could play with. haha.
Too-too-roo!

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:37 am

So that's a VN, huh? ::pfft::

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Neko wrote:

So that's a VN, huh? ::pfft::

At least that what it tries to be
Too-too-roo!

SeismicWolf
Otaku

Postby SeismicWolf » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:08 pm

I was going to post KaraKara but....its Linear (Like NekoPara) so.... ::alone::