Visual Novels

Gamers paradise!
DestroyerGX
I Bleed Anime

Re: Visual Novels

Postby DestroyerGX » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:06 pm

Crash Kamio wrote:
DestroyerGX wrote:Little Busters! was a blast. I played it full twice, and I still broke down in tears, particularly the Refrain! route. Overall, I think this was a bit better than the anime, despite the rather average or even poor quality of each of the girls' arcs, because Refrain! more than made up for them.

Ohhh better then the anime? I think kinda highly of the anime. Great show, cant wait to see it in novel form.

I especially enjoyed the Nintendo-like mini-games, like the baseball practice and the fights as well, with very amusing titles given to the losers!

Crash Kamio
Anime Junky

Postby Crash Kamio » Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 am

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:Can still make that happen my guy I'm just a state away.

One of these days I'll take you up on it. Got no spare monies at the moment sadly.

DestroyerGX wrote:
I especially enjoyed the Nintendo-like mini-games, like the baseball practice and the fights as well, with very amusing titles given to the losers!

Theres mini games?! That sounds fun. This just shot up my to play list.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:53 am

Started reading Doki Doki Literature Club, I know super late to the party and also I don't think it was originally Japanese but it counts. Liking it so far, the main reason it took so long for me to start reading is cause I wanted to do it as a youtube series which I have begun. But I don't know if there's rule against self promotion or not on here so for now I'll just leave it at that. DM me on here or the discord if you wanna know about it.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:00 am

It's kind of encouraged

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:54 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:It's kind of encouraged

Well hopefully that's true, I'll just post it here so people can check it out if they're interested although I don't think I'm that good. Feel free to give me any tips of pointers on how to be more engaging. And if it is a problem I can always just remove this post later.

Enjoy my subtle Australian accent
phpBB [video]

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:59 pm

Few things, if I were you I'd make an intro and use something to make your cursor easier to follow. I love the accent.

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Still no intro, lol.

I have begun another reading, this time Katawa Shoujo, the last time I read this was years ago and I don't remember too much, I also obviously only did one route back then but this time we're gonna do them all! So here's the first part and part 2 should be coming out later today and I'd like to stick to one coming out every second day, but you all should know by now that me of all people can't stick to a schedule at all.

phpBB [video]

BlueSpark
Otaku

Postby BlueSpark » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:46 am

Eira wrote:I have begun another reading, this time Katawa Shoujo, the last time I read this was years ago and I don't remember too much, I also obviously only did one route back then but this time we're gonna do them all!
I'll venture to say this might be one of the best decisions of your life ;). I've read through all of Katawa Shoujo's routes twice and listened to a full "Let's Read" on YouTube (by VoicesFromTheDark). It's a work of beauty. And sensibility. And life lessons.
Know a decent number of anime characters? Check out my forum game!