Re: Hatsune Miku!

Postby Xavi_ » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 pm

I just came across this image... rawr!

ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

almightyhiki
I Bleed Anime

Postby almightyhiki » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:12 am

Xavi_ wrote:I just came across this image... rawr!

Just leaving the artist name here since I like her work :)
Her name is Ilya Kuvshinov (KR0NPR1NZ)
http://kr0npr1nz.deviantart.com
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

https://myanimelist.net/profile/mighty_hiki

Kyttynz
I Love Anime

Re: Hatsune Miku Project Diva

Postby Kyttynz » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:20 am

Aridean wrote:
Kyttynz wrote:My fav is a~actually Luka Megurine. Fortunately for you, she~e's in the game, too.

With you on that one. I love Miku, don't get me wrong. But I enjoy Luka and Rin's vocals more personally.

Fu fu fuuu

Me visiting the a~average shop with Otaku memorabilia is like

Me: "Do yo~ou have any Vocaloid stuff?"
Shop: "We sure do! We have this Hatsune Miku hat, Hatsune Miku plushie, Hatsune Miku wall scroll, Hatsune Miku poster, Hatsune Miku daku, Hatsune Miku shirt, Hatsune Miku collectible striped pantsu, Hatsune Miku artbook, Hatsune Miku mug, a tiny Megurina Luka button, Hatsune Miku eyeglasses, Hatsune Miku temporary tattoos, Hatsune Miku realdoll, Hatsune Miku edition engraved Colt 1911 available in 9mm and 45, a framed lock of Hatsune Miku hair (simulated), Hatsune Miku doujin, Hatsune Miku welcome mat, Hatsune Miku Super Twintail Power shampoo and conditioner, Hatsune Miku earrings, Hatsune Miku bedsheets, Hatsune Miku socks, Hatsune Miku headphones, and a Hatsune Miku PVC from GoodSmile."
Me: "... I~I'll take the button."

And tha~at's why most of my Vocaloid collectibles are Miku-related :3

SeismicWolf
Otaku

Postby SeismicWolf » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:23 am

Kyttynz wrote: Hatsune Miku edition engraved Colt 1911 available in 9mm and 45

I shall take the .45 please

Aridean
Crazy About Anime

Postby Aridean » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:27 am

SeismicWolf wrote:
Kyttynz wrote: Hatsune Miku edition engraved Colt 1911 available in 9mm and 45

I shall take the .45 please

Pics of the .45 Colt plz.

Honestly reading through that I burst out laughing at the Colt 1911 part.
And I can understand why. Miku is essentially the Poster Girl for the volcaloid software. So it stands to reason that She'd get most of the market in that sense.
"Maybe we tried to leave as much memories of ourselves with each other because we knew one day, we wouldn't be together any more."Image
"It's difficult to change the world on your own,
but twisting it a little might not be all that hard.
"

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

BrOtaku wrote:I keep telling myself I'm going to beat the second game on expert, then I remember how much of a pain that was in the first one and I "nope" out of that thought line.

HMPD2nd is substantially more difficult than the 1st, so I'm on the train of "yeah, never gonna platinum. Even though I had a lot of fun getting platinum twice on the first one.

Aridean wrote:And I can understand why. Miku is essentially the Poster Girl for the volcaloid software. So it stands to reason that She'd get most of the market in that sense.

They go where the money is, and Miku sells :D
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

justaguy1253
Crazy About Anime

Postby justaguy1253 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Andrew wrote:
BrOtaku wrote:I keep telling myself I'm going to beat the second game on expert, then I remember how much of a pain that was in the first one and I "nope" out of that thought line.

HMPD2nd is substantially more difficult than the 1st, so I'm on the train of "yeah, never gonna platinum. Even though I had a lot of fun getting platinum twice on the first one.

Aridean wrote:And I can understand why. Miku is essentially the Poster Girl for the volcaloid software. So it stands to reason that She'd get most of the market in that sense.

They go where the money is, and Miku sells :D

I personally find the first one to be harder than the second though the first one imo had better songs and the only thing i did not like was the "extra" song dlc which was just songs already in the ps3 version which released earlier

My waifu collection is
Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:29 pm

justaguy1253 wrote:I personally find the first one to be harder than the second though the first one imo had better songs and the only thing i did not like was the "extra" song dlc which was just songs already in the ps3 version which released earlier

Technically with both the PS3 and Vita releases of both titles, all the songs are released far and advanced from us getting them. That really doesn't matter to them charging for the extra songs or not. Be it for licensing reasons or making money, if Japan has to pay for them, we will pay for them. Just be glad we didn't have to pay as much as they did.

justaguy1253
Crazy About Anime

Postby justaguy1253 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:37 pm

Andrew wrote:
justaguy1253 wrote:I personally find the first one to be harder than the second though the first one imo had better songs and the only thing i did not like was the "extra" song dlc which was just songs already in the ps3 version which released earlier

Technically with both the PS3 and Vita releases of both titles, all the songs are released far and advanced from us getting them. That really doesn't matter to them charging for the extra songs or not. Be it for licensing reasons or making money, if Japan has to pay for them, we will pay for them. Just be glad we didn't have to pay as much as they did.

Yeah true

My waifu collection is
Rikka-Love Chunibyo and other delusions
Asuna-Sword Art Online
Sinon-Sword Art Online
Inaba-Chan-Kokoro Connect

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am

Phew... So glad this didn't go mobile...

NEW PROJECT DIVA X GAME ANNOUNCED! WOOT! PS4 and VITA! DOUBLE WOOT!
http://otakuspirit.com/2015/08/hatsune- ... nd-psvita/

Really happy to see another Project DIVA game announced for consoles. More so for a PS4 release. Though I am a bit sad to see them not utilize the power of the PS4 and bring us the epic visuals of the Arcade games. But I'll take what I can get. Considering if SEGA doesn't announce a localization before its release to import it.

phpBB [video]