Hatsune Miku!

Gamers paradise!
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Hatsune Miku Project Diva X localization!!!

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:12 am

justaguy1253 wrote:Well its been announced and im hyped i just hope there is no Day 1 dlc or if there is its to a minimum unlike project diva f 2nd
But either way I'll still buy it and enjoy it
Now i ask
Have you gotten it from japan?
Will you pre order it if you have?
Will you enjoy the bleep out of it?
phpBB [video]

Was surprised to see a PS4 announcement along side Vita (almost makes me expect a later delay of PS4 version) as the JP release of the PS4 version is still in the air for Q3 2016. Maybe they feel once the engine and assets are done, a clean transfer of translations is simple.

I don't expect as much day one DLC as with other Miku releases as it won't have a year on the JP market of DLC to gather to dump over here. We'll be getting the PS4 version (barring delays) along with JP. Only the Vita version will have 5 months head start.

As for questions, Yes I've imported Diva X. It's pretty awesome. Has about 5 songs I absolutely love, though I admit a few tracks are just meh. Was very surprised to see a mashup track with MitchieM which I love. "Satisfaction" is already my favorite track.

Some interesting changes: Game is very dialog and goal based. You're given a world gem that has 5 songs attached to it. Beating all 5 songs unlocks another gem that has 5 and so on. Each gem/tracks are genre fitting like "Beauty", "Cute", "Chaos", "Cool" etc. 6 total gems giving 30 songs. Costumes are very centric to completing each song as you're goal is to achieve a set amount of points and Modules+accessories of certain attribute grants point bonuses. Also, there's an alternate mode where you can select 3 songs to play in a mashup all in a row. Final tidbit, modules unlock by successfully hitting Chance Time stars, though sadly it's random it seems.

My only issue with the game so far: Gone are the day of artistic song visuals. All of the songs are stage performances with varied backgrounds. This bums me out tremendously but does not break the game for me. I still love the choreography, gameplay, and songs. But I can't deny songs like Tokyo Teddy Bear, Two Breaths Walking, Meteor, etc, are amazingly beautiful and break from the stale environment of a simple stage. Even simple stage additions of effects like Tell Your World is non existent.

I planned to talk a bit more on the podcast. Hopefully we can fit in a Discussional here soon.
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Tori
Super NEET II

Re: Hatsune Miku!

Postby Tori » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:27 am

So, my music teacher just casually put on some Hatsune Miku in listening class today when we were talking about pop and rock.... What is even happening anymore? :lol:
ON EXTENDED HIATUS
SEE YOU IN DISCORD

Imagehttp://myanimelist.net/animelist/ToriXtra

Andrew
Site Admin

Postby Andrew » Sun May 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Looks like we got our date set for Hatsune Miku Project Diva X PS4/Vita in the west. August 30th!

http://gematsu.com/2016/04/hatsune-miku ... 0-americas

Tori wrote:So, my music teacher just casually put on some Hatsune Miku in listening class today when we were talking about pop and rock.... What is even happening anymore? :lol:

She's taking over...
Keep Connected to OtakuSpirit: YouTube, Facebook, iTunes, Twitter, MyAnimeList
Fate Grand Order: Tsubaki 554,837,694

Pompomicas
I Like Anime

Postby Pompomicas » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:45 pm

I just recently bought Project diva x I myself have been a big fan of the games lately but I found this one just a little big lack luster but that's just my opinion. I think its great they made a story and the customization in this one with the modules is awesome, but a 30 song catalog is just so small to me : ( and they have almost no iconic miku songs in this one. I have been playing rhythm games forever and I enjoy variety so I can constantly play but I find it hard when I don't have a lot of variety to choose from like I have in the Project diva f games, yet they wont give us fortune tone that has hundreds of songs ::terrible:: all I have to say is I hope they add a lot more with dlc.

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:07 pm

I just got myself Project diva f 2nd!!
Can't wait to play this later!
Too-too-roo!
"We'll do some culture afterwards" -Macross (1982 Ep 36)

Pompomicas
I Like Anime

Postby Pompomicas » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:27 pm

DieSchlachten wrote:I just got myself Project diva f 2nd!!

Have fun : ) what difficulty can you play on?

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:12 pm

Pompomicas wrote:

never played miku before so we will see
Too-too-roo!

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:39 pm

Pompomicas wrote:

Just as I thought, I am really bad at this. I can handle easy mode, but once I try medium, the rate of button change and the notes flying across... well I haven't gotten even a close handle on that yet. Basically I am a total novice at rhythm games.
Too-too-roo!

Skeith165
Crazy About Anime

Postby Skeith165 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:00 pm

DieSchlachten wrote:
Pompomicas wrote:

Just as I thought, I am really bad at this. I can handle easy mode, but once I try medium, the rate of button change and the notes flying across... well I haven't gotten even a close handle on that yet. Basically I am a total novice at rhythm games.

I was awful at it when I first started as well >_< I could barely play normal at first, I'm good enough to pass basically all the songs on hard now though. You just have to practice and get used to it. Don't worry, once you start getting comfortable on easy the jump to medium and so on isn't so threatening. ::peace::
You plan on getting Diva X in the future?

DieSchlachten
I Bleed Anime

Postby DieSchlachten » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:09 pm

Skeith165 wrote:
DieSchlachten wrote:
Pompomicas wrote:

I was awful at it when I first started as well >_< I could barely play normal at first, I'm good enough to pass basically all the songs on hard now though. You just have to practice and get used to it. Don't worry, once you start getting comfortable on easy the jump to medium and so on isn't so threatening. ::peace::
You plan on getting Diva X in the future?

Diva X future... perhaps. Depends on how much I end up liking this game.
I have hope one day.
Too-too-roo!