Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Kocurek1944
Super Otaku

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis

Postby Kocurek1944 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:28 pm

I am beyond disappointed with this show.I really hoped for its success since we'll probably never get official release of the novel.I should have suspected something after adaptation was announced so quickly after the novel premiere,but I decided to be optimistic...I guess I was wrong.Story was just a mess,you know you are dealing with massive failure if you have to read novel synopsis to even have slightest idea what the hell is going on,3 minutes per episode was just not enough.
But it wasn't just bad things:
-music was quite good,
-mechanical designs were amazing.RX-78AN-01 Gundam Tristan,RX-160G Byarlant Isolde(I'm really thinking about buying HGUC for it),RGM-89 Jegan (Birnam Corps)(I already pre-ordered HGUC of that suit)and unidentified Neo Zeon mobile armor genuinely impressed me,
-animation and directing were good.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kocurek1944
Proud citizen of Principality of Mecha
"Where robots are big
And teenagers angsty"

DestroyerGX
Anime Junky

Postby DestroyerGX » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Ep. 6

Indeed what a mess. A bit of MS battle, and some idea of the story, but it's still so vague even after 6 eps!

Whiskeyjack19
Anime Junky

Postby Whiskeyjack19 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:41 pm

Episode 6

If all the episodes were the length of the last one they might have actually had a coherent story. The potential for a good show was quite evident in that last episode when we were actually given a chance to empathize with the main character.
Move like lightning, sound like thunder.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Whiskeyjack19