Fist of the Blue Sky: REGENESIS

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Logan
Super NEET IV

Fist of the Blue Sky: REGENESIS

Postby Logan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm

First of the Blue Sky: REGENESIS

Plot:

A mysterious man known as "the King of Death" roams the streets of pre-war Shanghai in this action-packed prequel to Fist of the North Star.

Shanghai in the 1930s is a dangerous place. Foreign governments and Chinese factions have carved the city into different quarters, each with its own laws and government, and all rife with corruption. As the major powers vie for political control, the streets are left to local gangs. Life is cheap, and death is always near.

In days past, one man walked these mean streets battling the forces of evil. He was known only as Yan Wang, "the King of Death." Few knew who he really was, but many knew that he was a master of Hokuto Shinken - Fist of the North Star - a lethal martial art. He disappeared years ago after dispatching the city's worst gangsters, and is now rumored to be in Japan. Various people have come to Japan in search of him, but who will find him first?

Legal Streaming:

Creator: Buronson
Director:
Writer:
Music:
Studio: POLYGON PICTURES
Genre: Action
Episodes:

phpBB [video]

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Re: Fist of the Blue Sky: REGENESIS

Postby fragoff » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Oh ya! Hope it is as good and violent as the original! Brings me back 30 years ago!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:43 am

Ok, my eyes hurt. This is really really bad. I hope the story is really really good. Never have i recieved such a slap in the face after seeing the first episode of a serie.

Now i have to go find some bleach or thiner to wash my eyes!
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

fragoff
I Bleed Anime

Postby fragoff » Mon May 07, 2018 9:01 pm

Sorry. i tried to finish episode 2, but i just can't. my eyes are bleeding and the story doesn't seem to be worth the pain.
It really hurt on the inside as i love this franchise. but this is not hokuto no ken and it is certainly not something beautyfull to watch!

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:17 am

Episode 13
While it looks better than last season, the style of this show still looks like butt. Its a shame because I love most of what Polygon pictures does and I know just how influential Fist of the North Star is so seeing how bad this show looks is disappointing.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:14 pm

U*nles you are the single biggest Fist of the North Star fan out there who is just desperate for more, I cannot recommend this to anyone