Radiant

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Radiant

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:50 am

Radiant

Plot:

Seth is an aspiring sorcerer from the Pompo Hills area. Like all wizards, he is an "infected," one of the few living beings who survived the contact of the Nemesis—creatures fallen from the sky that contaminate and decimate all those they touch. Being immune to them, Seth wants to become a Hunter and fight the Nemesis. But more than that, Seth wants to engage in a quest that goes beyond the simple hunt for monsters. He wants to find the Radiant, their presumed cradle. Aided by a faction of fellow sorcerers, he travels the world in search of the Radiant, under the harsh scrutiny of the Inquisition.

Legal Streaming; https://www.crunchyroll.com/radiant

Creator: Tony Valente (Comic)
Director: Daisei Fukuoka and Seiji Kishi
Writer: Makoto Uezu
Music: Masato Kōda
Studio: Lerche
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Magic
Episodes:21

phpBB [video]

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Radiant

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 am

Episode 1
It was a bit fo a tough sell from the get go. The hyped up but stupid and useless MC never really works for me all that well and he looks like he'll be missing a few screws in his head. I hope it picks up and he earns some more brain cells along the way.

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Was not able to make it through episode one. Dropped.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:22 am

Episode 2
Spoiler:
As much as I hate the MC's complete lack of brain cells, I have to say I like this episode. The bad guys may be complete goof balls, put putting the subject of discrimination of sorcesors and asking whether they are even worth the trouble saving is far more interesting than watching the dumb MC screwing everything up or just tactlessly beating something.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:28 pm

i am kind of shocked a western comic would become an anime

kzalaz
I Like Anime

Postby kzalaz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:38 am

I am seeing a lot of videos from Chrunchyroll's youtube channel on this one. What is special about it? Good so far?

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:08 pm

Still watching and still annoyed at the sheer stupidity of the mian character. While I have gotten used to it, I don't recommend it to anyone else.