Boarding School Juliet

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Boarding School Juliet

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:29 am

Boarding School Juliet (Kishuku Gakkō no Jurietto)

Plot:

The story takes place at Grigio Academy Boarding School where students come from two rivaling countries known as the "Black Dogs" and "White Cats." Persia and Inuzaka are leaders of their respective dorms, but they are secretly in love with each other. Now, they must keep their relationship a secret from other dorm mates while trying to avoid trouble.

Legal Streaminghttps://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07J1W7WVW/ref=atv_wtlp_wtl_0

Creator:Yousuke Kaneda (Manga)
Director: Seiki Takuno
Writer: Takao Yoshioka
Music: Masaru Yokoyama
Studio: Liden Films
Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen
Episodes:12

phpBB [video]

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Boarding School Juliet

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:31 am

Episode 1
Hold on, let me grab a bottle of wine because this show is super cheesy and I am going to enjoy every bite of it. It's only been one episode and already I'm on board with everything it is throwing at me.

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:52 am

SethAmaha wrote:Episode 1
Hold on, let me grab a bottle of wine because this show is super cheesy and I am going to enjoy every bite of it. It's only been one episode and already I'm on board with everything it is throwing at me.

Hahaha ::peace::

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:28 am

Episode 2
My god the cheese. My heart is being clogged up by moe and If I should die because of it, then I will go down with no regrets. Tell my Waifu, I love her.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Postby SethAmaha » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:53 pm

Wont't blow anyone away but it is very enjoyable to watch. the charters are very tropish but at this point after watching so many shows that are different from the trope, I've come to like the tropes again and so I loved it.