Fairy tail

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Fairy tail

Postby SethAmaha » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:37 am

I'm going to put this out there so some on can go out, find the Fairy Tail thread and put a comment on it so that it will be received for this season. I honestly don't have the time to go out and search for it myself so I will give that job to the community. Once someone does, I will delete this comment. Please Do not reply to this unless the thread does not exist. If i does not exist or no one does anything, I will create one for the show.

SethAmaha
Anime Junky

Re: Fairy tail

Postby SethAmaha » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:43 pm

Episode 290
Spoiler:
now see, this is where the stupidity of shounen come in. If Makarov knows full well that they can't beat Zeref and his otome no matter how hard they fight and they know that the whole point of getting Mavis body is for the purpose of killing Acknologia, (and possibly for Zeref him himself to user to commit suicide) why did he not just simply give him what he wants to protect his"children". Instead he tried to negotiate,
Knowing at the end that it is worthless eighth only one real option left over he finds out who the king is, and instead plays his guild go on what he knows is a suicide mission yo fight the other side? That is just absolute dumb

Eira
Anime Junky

Postby Eira » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:00 am

SethAmaha wrote:I'm going to put this out there so some on can go out, find the Fairy Tail thread and put a comment on it so that it will be received for this season. Please Do not reply to this unless the thread does not exist. If i does not exist or no one does anything, I will create one for the show.

I searched as well as I could but it seems like there never was one, maybe becuase of the length and the time when OS started, either that or just no one was interested. Either way I can’t find one despite doing my best effort to search for it. Feel free to edit your first post into the typical season started post.
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

Mys145
I Bleed Anime

Postby Mys145 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:17 am

SethAmaha wrote:Episode 290
Spoiler:
now see, this is where the stupidity of shounen come in. If Makarov knows full well that they can't beat Zeref and his otome no matter how hard they fight and they know that the whole point of getting Mavis body is for the purpose of killing Acknologia, (and possibly for Zeref him himself to user to commit suicide) why did he not just simply give him what he wants to protect his"children". Instead he tried to negotiate,
Knowing at the end that it is worthless eighth only one real option left over he finds out who the king is, and instead plays his guild go on what he knows is a suicide mission yo fight the other side? That is just absolute dumb

Spoiler:
I think you missed the part that Zeref decided to wipe out the continent regardless if Makarov was going to give Fairy Heart to him. Also I wouldn't trust Zeref to uphold his end of the deal and attack anyway. I wouldn't trust the man whose natural tendency to be not caring about life with an inifinte magic engine.