Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:40 pm

Plot:
Midori, Tsubame, and Sayaka are an energetic trio of first-year high school girls who come together in the Eizouken (Video Research Club) to turn their anime dreams into a reality. Midori is nervous to create an anime alone. She meets Tsubame who appears to be a well-to-do girl but she really has artistic dreams of being an animator. Midori's best friend Sayaka has the financial sense to bring the project to fruition and joins the pair on their quest.

Legal Streaming:
Taiwan: Animate Gamer https://ani.gamer.com.tw/
North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the Middle East: Crunchyroll https://www.crunchyroll.com/

Director: Masaaki Yuasa
Source: Manga
Studio: Science SARU
Genres: Adventure & Comedy
Air Date: Jan 6, 2020, 00:10 (JST)

phpBB [video]
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat based discussions: Eira#1560

Ukkihsog
Crazy About Anime

Re: Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!

Postby Ukkihsog » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:30 am

After watching it i feel like this anime is this season hidden gem its hard to find people talk about it.
I will try to keep it as spoiler free as i can. :D
Spoiler:
At first glance it looks like simple, generic "Lets create anime" type of show.
But once you start you watching it you start to understand that its not just simply lets create anime. The in depth view of how creators perceive physical elements on simple paper is astonishing. They don't just leave us viewers hanging while simply trying to explain the whole process of it but allows us to relive it together with animes main cast.
On some aspects you can call this a generic anime too of course but finding an anime which has everything original is kinda impossible they always looking at each another for inspiration.
main plot of story is rather simple for now:
problem -> looking for solution -> solving problem -> and repeat
It might sound boring but that's definitely not the case, You as a viewer only notice this once you relive every episode with this lively cast with they're simple humour.

Characters: 9/10

Cast is kinda generic.
Mizusaki, Tsubame - ojou-sama(not a bad character but nothing stood out for me she is girl who tries hard but..).
Asakusa, Midori - adventurous on one side and shy on another side, not to forget don't know how to go with a flow :D
Kanamori, Sayaka - "Last Boss" type of character. Always holding the leash on another two character. Main point LOVE MONEY!
World: 10/10

If i had to use few words to describe this animes world it would be "Adventurous" having hidden entries strange routes multiple levels its one huge maze in which people reside.

Story: 9/10

Quite simple as i explained but how they arrive at they're junction point is always entertaining to watch.

Music: 8/10
Quite simple i don't see any issue in music inside the story.
Op/End nothing to special but its more like music which grows onto you by the time you finish this anime :)

Enjoyment: 10/10

After i read description i didn't thought i would watch it but i gave first 2 episodes a try and i don't regret it

Art style:
10/10
Quite simple but for this kind of show i would say its perfect(i might rate it highly because i'm in love with this anime :D

Overall: 9/10

I hope it keeps its current pace and wont go downhill later on. I would recommend watching it and 3 episodes are enough to know what this whole anime has to offer to you.
Last edited by Ukkihsog on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:01 pm

Ukkihsog wrote:Watched this anime till episode 5.
I will try to keep it as spoiler free as i can.

I know you said you'd try to keep it spoiler free but I'd rather if you just follow the rules and use a spioler tag for the entire post minus saying what episode count you're up to. Those are the rules and since different people consider different levels of things to be spoilers it's best to just be safe rarther then sorry and spoiler tag majoirty of the post.

Also I don't know where you got the idea that this show was a hidden gem, I assume you don't spend much time interacting with the anime community online or consuming anime content from youtubers and podcasts, minus OS of course. It's 6th most popular of this season on MAL and second highest based on score, plus it's by a very famous director and even people who don't normally watch anime or watching it, so you don’t have to worry, it's a very present gem, not hidden at all. :D

Also feel free to go to the introduction section and made an introduction post if you plan of sticking around here and providing more posts, I'm sure member here would love to get to know you.

Ukkihsog
Crazy About Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:43 pm

Eira wrote:I know you said you'd try to keep it spoiler free but I'd rather if you just follow the rules and use a spioler tag for the entire post minus saying what episode count you're up to. Those are the rules and since different people consider different levels of things to be spoilers it's best to just be safe rarther then sorry and spoiler tag majoirty of the post.

Thank you for info :D
::yess::

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:10 am

Ukkihsog wrote:
Eira wrote:I know you said you'd try to keep it spoiler free but I'd rather if you just follow the rules and use a spioler tag for the entire post.

Thank you for info :D

And thank you so much for doing it, I always feel bad asking people to go back and do it so I'm always happy when it's not a fuss!