A Certain Scientific Railgun

Talk About Shows Airing Now!
Eira
I Bleed Anime

A Certain Scientific Railgun

Postby Eira » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:42 pm

A Certain Scientific Railgun T

Plot:
Mikoto Misaka and her friends prepare for the Daihasei Festival, a seven-day athletic competition between esper schools. Academy City opens to the public for the event, but with the whole town abuzz, no one notices when trouble stirs behind the scenes.

Legal Streaming:
North America, Central America, South America, Oceania, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East: Crunchyroll https://www.crunchyroll.com/

Director: Tatsuyuki Nagai
Source: Manga
Studio: J. C. Staff
Genres: Action & Sci-Fi
Air Date: Jan 10, 2020, 22:00 (JST)

phpBB [video]
Everything I say is in relation to me, objectivity doesn't exist.

MAL: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Eira_99
Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

michelous
Anime Junky

Re: A Certain Scientific Railgun

Postby michelous » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:40 am

this takes place in the middle of index season 2 and before railgun season 3
Last edited by michelous on Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:04 am

What? Index season 2 comes after Railgun season 1 tho.

Feel free to add me on Discord for more chat form discussions: One True Eira#1560

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:45 am

Eira wrote:What? Index season 2 comes after Railgun season 1 tho.

I meant 3 but the timeline is all over the place acellorator season 1 is between this and index season 3

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:50 am

michelous wrote:
Eira wrote:What? Index season 2 comes after Railgun season 1 tho.

I meant 3 but the timeline is all over the place accelerator season 1 is between this and index season 3

You meant 3? This is Railgun season 3 though, how does it take place before itself.

michelous
Anime Junky

Postby michelous » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 am

Railgun 3 takes place during index season 2 then acellorator season 1 takes place after railgun season 3 but before index season. 3 basically index 1 and railgun 1 take place around the same time. Then railgun 2 take place around the same time as eveNts of index 1 then railgun 2 takes place during the festival arc of index season 2. Then acellorator season 1 is after that. Then finally comes index season 3. The timeline between the 3 toaru shows is crazy

Eira
I Bleed Anime

Postby Eira » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:17 am

Don't need a timeline breakdown, that wasn't my question. I'm wondering why you think Railgun season 3 takes place before Railgun season 3, which is what your first post in this thread says even after your little correction. Can you not just admit that you made a mistake?

Ukkihsog
I Love Anime

Postby Ukkihsog » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:04 am

michelous wrote:Railgun 3 takes place during index season 2 then acellorator season 1 takes place after railgun season 3 but before index season. 3 basically index 1 and railgun 1 take place around the same time. Then railgun 2 take place around the same time as eveNts of index 1 then railgun 2 takes place during the festival arc of index season 2. Then acellorator season 1 is after that. Then finally comes index season 3. The timeline between the 3 toaru shows is crazy

Spoiler:
I think Railgun S3 2 arc(after festival) 12-16 - and on, takes place at the time Touma was in italy. (don't count too much i have vague memory of manga of railgun but i remember not seeing touma in it)
Because by what it looks 1st day passed, ended with firework festival which was episode 13 of index s2

I would prefer seeing more of 10032(sisters, except 20001). On some aspects i like her more than Misaka(original)
It is always nice to see 20001 in index or in accelerators anime ::nosebleed::

Sad news episode 7 is delayed due to corona virus(COVID-19) and at the time i caught up to the latest episode if this keeps up i will reread railgun manga. I already started, after all this time reading index light novel ::yess::