Assign the person above a harem member.

Current and Classic Animation!
Chris
Site Co-Founder

Assign the person above a harem member.

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Lets have fun with a simple game.

the person above you is the ditherer of his own harem anime. but he dosent get to choose the members of his harem. you get to choose. this is only as fun as you make it. the crazier you are with your stories the more fun it will be.

make sure to post your current harem members

for excample (currently my harem has no members)

Harem members:
Enju
Tina Sprout

Neko posts next

chris' new harem member is yuno gasai. she joins and declares to make a happy end with you. enju and tina sprout declare that you are already promised to marry them. epic battle ensues. finishing only when yuno gasai reveals her hidden ability and starts the whole process over again.

harem members:
ryoko
washu

MadGunner Posts next

Neko's new harem member is Rentaro. why because i love torturing you jii san. ryoko is chased by rentaro declaring that he will have neko. washu uses her super technology to freeze the varinium in his cyborg parts.

harem members
Usagi (sailor moon)

Chris Posts next

MadGunner's new harem member is bacterial contamination miku becaus what are you thinking torturing Neko. just for that you get eaten pupa style by a particularly evil looking miku. and if you want your sailor moon may feel like healing you occasionally. ;-p

harem members
Enju
Tina Sprout
yuno gasai

MadGunner Posts next

Chris' new harem member Rena Ryugu. for giving me nightmares you get nightmares. Rena stalks you everynight. calling your name in the creepest way possible. till the others find out about it lots of blood for everyone with this battle.

harem members
Usagi (sailor moon)
bacterial contamination miku

well i think this pretty much shows the flow of how i envision this working. so without further ado have fun

harem members
None

MadGunner
Senpai

Re: Assign the person above a harem member.

Postby MadGunner » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:29 pm

Chris you get Misaki Mei for your first harem member. With her glass eye she will protect you from all the unknowing dead around you. But be nice to her or she will cover it up with her eyepatch and not be able to keep you safe from the evil unknowing dead.

My Harem:
N/A

Nyanko Sensei
I Love Anime

Postby Nyanko Sensei » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 pm

MadGunner you get Menma (Anohana) for your first member, her cuteness will make you smile like no other.

Harem Members:
N/A

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:58 pm

Nyanko-Sensei's new harem member is Taki from Natsume Yuujinchou, 'cause she'll hug the stuffing out of you

MadGunner
Senpai

Postby MadGunner » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:41 pm

Its time for your first Harem member Neko! Hold your horses for this is a proud man with firm morals and a will to fight. Get on his good side and you will have a formidable companion for life, get on his bad side and you will have a huge problem on your hands!

I present to you!: Rider (Alexander the Great, Iskandar, King of Conquerors) Fate/Zero

My Harem:
Menma (Thank you for this one Sensei ^^)
Last edited by MadGunner on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neko
Jii-San

Postby Neko » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Menma is cute as a button, but since she's dead, she won't be much help in a fight. Madgunner, your next harem member is Momoko from Shangri-La! This kitten with a whip wil keep you safe during the day, and keep you warm at night!

Neko's Harem:
Alexander the Great ? ;)

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:29 am

neko you are assigned your new harem member super sonico. you will never go hungry with this aloof hardworking girl. but you may want to keep an eye on her to make sure she dosent hurt her back since she is a little top-front heavy.

**note**
i think he assigned you rider from fatestay

My harem
Misaki Mei

MadGunner
Senpai

Postby MadGunner » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 am

Chris I bet it that you have a lot of electronics in your life?! and now you have the electronic companion of your dream. Ene is usually a nice girl but you will never have any privacy on your computer any more, but you will also get a great spell checker XD

Ene - Mekakucity Actors

''Note''
I did assign Neko Rider from Fate/Zero. Sorry for not making it clearer.

My Harem:
Menma
Momoko

Nyanko Sensei
I Love Anime

Postby Nyanko Sensei » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:48 pm

MadGunner I now Give you Lala (To Love-Ru)
She will protect you from any evil, and allow you to have multiple woman in your Harem.

My Harem:
Taki Tooru (ಥ_ಥ)

Chris
Site Co-Founder

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:45 am

your next harem member is taiga. you need a little tsundere in your harem its not spicy enough. (see what i did there ;-p). keep an eye on this one or she will tsun kick the other members and you through the walls because well who knows im sure you did something to deserv a tsun kick. have fun.

My Harem:
Misaki Mei
Ene