blame!

Current and Classic Animation!
fragoff
Anime Junky

blame!

Postby fragoff » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:33 pm

just watched the movie on netflix. Was very good. i really enjoyed the setting. i might have to look for the manga and mini serie to get some more.
the cgi incrusted animation was good. i'dd say even better done than for Ajin. And the story, well....look at it.

thoughts?
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato

MyBalls
I Love Anime

Re: blame!

Postby MyBalls » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:30 pm

I really enjoyed the way they did CGI... it was oddly satisfying.

I would not be upset if they make a series out of it... on this quality level.

Fullmetal-Senpai
Otaku

Postby Fullmetal-Senpai » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:05 pm

MyBalls wrote:I really enjoyed the way they did CGI... it was oddly satisfying.

I really wouldn't like a series. Blame is only 10 volumes, and outside of killy existing this movie had nothing to do with them, I would like another high quality movie or an announcement for biomega.

MyBalls
I Love Anime

Postby MyBalls » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Fullmetal-Senpai wrote:
MyBalls wrote:I really enjoyed the way they did CGI... it was oddly satisfying.

I really wouldn't like a series. Blame is only 10 volumes, and outside of killy existing this movie had nothing to do with them, I would like another high quality movie or an announcement for biomega.

Yes the word of the day is "high quality"

Im happy about anything with this word in it ::peace::

fragoff
Anime Junky

Postby fragoff » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:00 am

I'dd take anything that adds up to the setting in this world. like the fact the city was built for so long and is so huge, it engulfs even the moon.
just the vastness of it all would allows for a lot of stories about a lot of different people.
But i agree with both of you on this: high quality. not because 'low' quality would render this movie bad, but i strongly believe that the very well executed CGI vehiculate a visual effect that adds to the story itself. If this would have been done in a traditional 'drawing' fashion, i believe this movie would have lost some. It is like if the visual itself was a part of the setting, the story.
"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the didlo of dysfunction into the neko of a civilized society" -Plato