Summer 2017 Lineup / Community Watch List

Current and Classic Animation!
Ayuu
Otaku

Re: Summer 2017 Lineup / Community Watch List

Postby Ayuu » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:05 pm

NativeAbearican wrote:I'd like to pick 3 shows I know nothing about, so I'll be watching;

Fastest Finger First
Welcome to the Ballroom
18if

Anyone have any opinions on "Gamers!" so far? Kind of interested.

I do! I think it's great so far. It's a romantic comedy about gaming nerds. The show has alot of nice references and nods to different games and consoles. I find the humor to be really funny. It's full of facepalm worthy romantic misunderstandings. I would give it two episodes before making a judgement as the first one I don't feel quite showcases what the show is capable of.

The art is passable. The creators excel at facial expressions and I really enjoy their use of bright and varied colors. ^^

All and all don't watch this show if your going into it just for the gaming aspect. However, if you are looking for a fun, heart warming, fairly fast paced romantic comedy with some nice nods to different aspects of gaming I think you'd really enjoy Gamers! ::peace::

NativeAbearican
I Like Anime

Re: Summer 2017 Lineup / Community Watch List

Postby NativeAbearican » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:19 pm

Ayuu wrote:
NativeAbearican wrote:I'd like to pick 3 shows I know nothing about, so I'll be watching;

Fastest Finger First
Welcome to the Ballroom
18if

Anyone have any opinions on "Gamers!" so far? Kind of interested.

I do! I think it's great so far. It's a romantic comedy about gaming nerds. The show has alot of nice references and nods to different games and consoles. I find the humor to be really funny. It's full of facepalm worthy romantic misunderstandings. I would give it two episodes before making a judgement as the first one I don't feel quite showcases what the show is capable of.

The art is passable. The creators excel at facial expressions and I really enjoy their use of bright and varied colors. ^^

All and all don't watch this show if your going into it just for the gaming aspect. However, if you are looking for a fun, heart warming, fairly fast paced romantic comedy with some nice nods to different aspects of gaming I think you'd really enjoy Gamers! ::peace::

Perfect! Romance is actually right up my alley.